Since the last time we were at the Disney World Resort hotels before their closure in mid-March, a lot has changed in the world of health and safety procedures. One of the biggest changes at Disney World Resort is the required use of face masks, which has been a regular policy since Disney Springs opened in May and will continue to be as the parks reopen next month.
When visiting the Resort hotels this morning, we noticed that face masks are indeed available for purchase!
The reusable masks retail for $6 each, or you can purchase four masks for $20. Note that there is a limit of four face masks per guest. The disposable masks are retailing for $1.49.
We spotted face masks both at Disney’s Rivera Resort and at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, so we expect that these should be available at the gift shops for most Disney World Resort hotels.
So if you have an upcoming resort reservation, there ARE masks in the resorts for purchase, while supplies last! Face masks are required to enter the premises, so you will already need your own masks on before you can purchase these in the shops.
Do you have an upcoming Disney World resort hotel reservation? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World