Walt Disney World’s Online Resort Hotel Check-In
If you’re staying at a Walt Disney World Resort, you have the option of using online Resort hotel check-in. This service is offered through the My Disney Experience app and allows users to skip a visit to their Resort’s front desk, heading straight to their rooms instead.
Online Check-In is available at all of Walt Disney World’s Resort hotels. (Swan, Swan Reserve, and Dolphin are not included in Disney’s Online Check-In because they are not Disney-owned and -operated).
Online Check-In Logistics
- Online check-in is available once you make your Walt Disney World Resort hotel reservation.
- Online Check-In is available through My Disney Experience. Click “Future Plans” on the menu screen, then select “Start Check-In”.
- You’ll be prompted to enter:
- a phone number for mobile updates
- your estimated time of arrival
- a card to use for account charges
- a PIN for making purchases with your MagicBand or Magic Mobile
- options for Housekeeping Service
- On your arrival day, you should receive a Room Ready notification text. If so, you can bypass the front desk of your Resort and tap into your Resort hotel room using your MagicBand or the Digital Key feature in your My Disney Experience app.
Note: Using Online Check-In does not mean you’ll be assigned a room any faster than in-person check-in. You will likely still need to wait until the Resort’s official check-in time for your room to be ready.
Disney Vacation Club Member Tip
Disney Vacation Club members must add their reservation number to their My Disney Experience accounts in order to use Online Check-In.