It’s been a big week at the Disney Resorts!
While we took you with us to the grand reopening of select Disney Vacation Club Resorts, we also gave you a sneak peek of the progress of the Grand Floridian Walkway and a look inside the newly modified Disney buses.
While we’ve already been visiting a few of our favorite resorts that have re-opened, Disney has also released a timeline for the other hotels that will be welcoming guests again soon.
However, Jambo House at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge is no longer listed as one of the reopening resort areas on July 10th. Although Disney hasn’t stated why Jambo House could have been removed from the hotel line-up at this time, they had previously stated that their dates could always change.
While Jambo House may not be reopening just yet, Kidani Village is still open for guests with reservations to visit. So, don’t worry — you’ll still get a chance to wave to a giraffe or zebras from inside the resort!
We will continue to keep you updated with the re-pening dates of the rest of the resorts here!
Have you ever stayed at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge? Let us know your experience in the comments below!
Want to learn more about Disney World's Reopening?
- Here’s ALL the Latest News on Disney World’s Reopening Plans!
- We're Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World's Reservation System and MORE!
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- Disney World Will Be Implementing a New Theme Park Reservation System When the Parks Reopen!
- The Disney Parks Closures: Here's Everything We Know
- Disney World Announces the Opening Dates for Its Resort Hotels!
- Here Are All the Details You Need to Know About Disney World’s Reopening Proposal
- Disney World’s Parades, Fireworks, and MORE Will Be Initially Suspended During the Phased Reopening
- Check Out Disney World’s New Signage That Will Be Present When Theme Parks Reopen!
- Disney World Hopes to Implement “Relaxation Zones” for Guests to Take Off Their Masks!