The new location, replacing the Liberty Inn, will offer American barbecue that can found around the US as well as home-style craft brews.
The menu will include a selection of sandwiches, platters, and a plant-based option. Expect to find a sliced Texas beef brisket sandwich with house-made spicy mop sauce on garlic toast, Kansas City smoked chicken, Memphis dry-rub pork ribs, and a power greens salad with chilled pulled chicken, fresh citrus, and a citrus vinaigrette.
Other options will include a South Carolina smoked sausage sandwich with tangy mustard sauce and caramelized onions as well as a North Carolina chopped smoked pork butt. These options will be available a la carte or as part of a platter.
Burgers will include an all-American burger topped with BBQ pork and an onion ring and a plant-based BBQ burger made with a plant-based patty topped with BBQ jackfruit served on vegan garlic toast.
Side options will include french fries, beer-battered onion rings, mac and cheese, baked beans with burnt ends, house-made pickles, and creamy slaw. You can top off your meal with a variety of barbecue sauces including a spicy mop sauce, sweet BBQ, tangy mustard, and a vinegar-based sauce.
Kids menu options will include a burger, BBQ chicken salad, BBQ chicken leg or chicken salad, and even a BBQ rib platter. Each kids’ meal will be served with their choice of two sides.
Close out your Regal Eagle meal with a banana pudding, s’mores brownie, or a cup of fresh watermelon garnished with torn mint.
The new outdoor seating area will include an outdoor bar with craft brews on draft and a Tennessee Lemonade Cocktail. Other options will include beer and cider from around the US as well as wines from the West coast. Non-alcoholic options will include a berry sparkler and fountain drinks.
Regal Eagle will open in the space that was Liberty Inn in the American Adventure pavilion this winter.
Are you looking forward to the arrival of the Regal Eagle? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about Epcot's transformation? We can help!
- New Details about Epcot’s Space 220 Restaurant — Including a Lounge and Shift in Cuisine
- Start Dates Revealed for Three New Epcot Films — PLUS Which Canadians Will Narrate Far & Wide?
- Warm Up Your Vocals! We’re Sharing New Details about Epcot’s Beauty & the Beast Sing-Along!
- Signs of Progress for Epcot’s Awesome Planet!
- Need a Mental Break from Prepping for Thanksgiving? Here are Five Fun AllEars Reads to Take You Away!
- Surprise! New Epcot Guide Map Reveals Official Info for Space 220 and Regal Eagle!
- NEWS: Epcot International Gateway has a New Look and Will Soon Have a New Lobby
- Epcot Construction Update: Fountain View Demolition Underway in Future World
- Full of Turkey? Here are 7 Disney Topics to Discuss Over Dessert!
- Epcot’s Transformation: How Dividing Epcot into Four Neighborhoods will Unite the Park More than Ever