You might remember that Docking Bay 7 in Hollywood Studios recently removed the Star Wars-themed names from their lunch and dinner menus. Now, there have been some name changes on the breakfast menu, but they aren’t as drastic as you might think.
The breakfast menu name changes at Docking Bay 7 seem much more minor in comparison to the recent lunch and dinner changes, and that’s for one big reason. The names still all have their fun Star Wars flair.
Like the lunch and dinner menus, it appears that these name changes were put in place for clarity. The Bright Suns Morning is now the Bright Suns Breakfast Platter, the Rising Moons Oats are now Tugg’s Overnight Oats, and we’ve seen the Mustafarian Lava Roll turn into the Mustafarian Cinnamon Roll.
We haven’t seen any of these name changes at Disneyland’s version of Docking Bay 7.
Do you think the new menu names make a little more sense? Share your thoughts in the comments!
Get more Disney dining news here!
- How You Dine at Walt Disney World Has to Change Now — Here’s Why
- Erin McKenna’s Bakery in Disney Springs Just Announced a New “Sweet” Happy Hour Deal!
- Disney Menu Updates: The Peter Pan Float is BACK, Plus the Black Magic Margarita Has Returned to La Cava!
- New Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Virtual Reality Hints at a NEW Cantina — Could It Be Coming to the Disney Parks?
- Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill in Disney Springs is Now Serving Weekend Brunch!