You might remember that Docking Bay 7 in Hollywood Studios recently removed the Star Wars-themed names from their lunch and dinner menus. Now, there have been some name changes on the breakfast menu, but they aren’t as drastic as you might think.
The breakfast menu name changes at Docking Bay 7 seem much more minor in comparison to the recent lunch and dinner changes, and that’s for one big reason. The names still all have their fun Star Wars flair.
Like the lunch and dinner menus, it appears that these name changes were put in place for clarity. The Bright Suns Morning is now the Bright Suns Breakfast Platter, the Rising Moons Oats are now Tugg’s Overnight Oats, and we’ve seen the Mustafarian Lava Roll turn into the Mustafarian Cinnamon Roll.
We haven’t seen any of these name changes at Disneyland’s version of Docking Bay 7.
Do you think the new menu names make a little more sense? Share your thoughts in the comments!
Get more Disney dining news here!
- Regal Eagle Makes it Online Official — PLUS More Info on All the Sauces!
- The Worst Table Service Dining in Disney World Parks…as Reviewed by Our Readers!
- Eight Days Left! Don’t Miss These Epcot Food & Wine Festival Offerings!
- Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Festival Round-Up: All the Bites We Loved!
- Reservations Opening Soon for Disney on Broadway Concert Series Dining Package 2020