We’re just under two weeks away from the grand opening of the Disney Skyliner gondola system, and today, Disney Parks Blog released a video that shows what the new Walt Disney World transportation system will be like from the inside!
The video captured views over the World and close-ups of the gondolas in action. We spotted the easily recognizable rooftops of Caribbean Beach Resort, where the Skyliner station will serve as a meeting point and transfer spot for the different Skyliner lines.
This Zootopia gondola sailed past Pop Century and over Hourglass Lake.
And this view of the entrance of Disney’s Hollywood Studios with the Tower of Terror looming large is pretty exciting.
And for those who’ve been wondering about strollers in these airborne cabins: the video also shows an umbrella-style stroller rolled right onto and off of the Skyliner. (We’ll still have to wait and see if the same applies for larger strollers.)
If you want to check out the video in full, click here!
Will you be climbing aboard the Disney Skyliner when it begins operating on September 29? Let us know in the comments!
Want to know more about the Disney Skyliner? Check out these posts:
- Disney Skyliner at Walt Disney World Main Page: Everything You Need to Know!
- First Flight: Come along on AllEars' first journey on Disney's Skyliner!
- 5 Reasons People Say They Are Totally Not Riding the Disney Skyliner
- See Pics from Skyliner's Opening Day Here!
- Have You Ridden Disney Skyliner? Leave a Reader Review HERE!