We’re still a ways away from the Halloween season, but it’s time to start planning your fall trip!
Disney World announced that Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is returning on select nights August-November in 2023, and we’re gearing up for some party excitement! Many favorite offerings are returning, including entertainment, trick-or-treating, and character interactions. But what about the RIDES? Well, we’ve got the deets on those as well.
With your ticket to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, you can enter Magic Kingdom at 4PM, even though the party runs from 7PM-midnight. The park generally closes to regular daytime visitors at 6PM, but after that point, many rides and attractions stay open just for the party guests!
Disney World has already released the list of attractions that will be available during party hours. Here they are:
- Jungle Cruise
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Swiss Family Treehouse
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Haunted Mansion
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- “it’s a small world”
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Mad Tea Party
- Under the Sea — Journey of the Little Mermaid
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- The Barnstormer
- Astro Orbiter
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor
- Space Mountain
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover
- TRON Lightcycle / Run
For TRON Lighcycle / Run, it’s important to note that the ride will operate with a virtual queue during the Halloween party (like it does during the day). More details about the virtual queue system will be released at a later date.
Disney has said that some rides will have “spellbinding surprises,” but hasn’t shared what those will be just yet. In the past, we have seen some party-exclusive ride overlays so we’ll be on the lookout for more details.
We’ll keep you in the loop with all the Halloween news, so stay tuned to AllEars.
Read More About What's Happening for Halloween Here!
- The ONLY Guide You Need for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Disney World in 2023
- AllEars TV: EVERYTHING At Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party! — Food, Rides, Characters, and More!
- 10 Rookie Mistakes to Avoid at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
- 36 Matching Family Halloween Tees For Disney World
- ALERT! New Halloween Loungefly Bags and Ears Are Online Now!
- Learn About the Halloween Scavenger Hunt Coming to EPCOT
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
Are you visiting Disney World during Halloween season this year? Tell us in the comments!