Now that the 50th Anniversary has ended in Disney World, we can make way for Disney’s 100th Anniversary!
We found out a few weeks ago that new experiences are coming to EPCOT for this celebration, but while we were walking around the parks recently, we spotted a new piece of 100th Anniversary merchandise!
At Emporium in Magic Kingdom, we spotted the 100th Anniversary Loungefly Backpack for $78!
The bag is a shiny silver metallic color with some of our favorite Disney characters all over in their 100th Anniversary outfits. You can store your things in the main bag, or in the front zippered compartment.
The back of the bag has the same characters and highlights the gorgeous pattern on the straps.
Inside the bag, you’ll find the same print as the outside.
These could go quickly, so we suggest grabbing it when you’re in Magic Kingdom ASAP if you love it! The backpack has not been made available online just yet, but we’ll be sure to let you know when it’s there. As always, stay tuned to AllEars for all the latest Disney news.
See what the LAST day of the 50th Anniversary was like with us!
Read More About the 100th Anniversary Celebration!
- ALL of the Disney 100th Anniversary Merchandise You Can Find Online
- NEW 100th Anniversary Addition Announced for EPCOT
- Why You Should Visit Disney World EVERY Month This Year
- NEW Experiences Coming to Disney World for Disney’s 100th Anniversary
- Amazon Has Disney 100th Anniversary Merchandise NOW!
- New 100th Anniversary Disney Credit Card Design Now Available
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
What other 100th Anniversary merchandise are you hoping to see? Tell us below!