We may be in the middle of enjoying the EPCOT Festival of the Holidays, but Disney is already getting us excited about the next festival that will take over the park in the new year!
The EPCOT Festival of the Arts is set to kick off on January 14th, 2022, and run all the way through February 21st, 2022. Disney has already shared tons of details on what will be returning, TWO new food booths, and more. And, now we have the FULL LIST of booths that will be available around World Showcase this year!
Here are all of the booths confirmed to be returning (and NEW) this year!
- The Artist’s Table (The American Adventure) — Treat your taste buds to delectable dishes like beef Wellington or pan-seared scallops. Pair your dish with beer or a glass of wine.
- NEW! The Craftsman’s Courtyard (Near Disney Traders) — Enjoy savory seafood and refreshing salads, inspired by one of the many hubs of the Arts and Crafts movement: the coast of California.
- NEW! Deco Delights (Near Port of Entry) — Satisfy your sweet tooth with sleek desserts inspired by Art Deco, from the gilded glamor of the roaring 20’s to the bright pastels of Miami Beach.
- The Deconstructed Dish (Near Port of Entry) — Rediscover your favorite dishes fragmented and presented as never before—like a BLT, French onion soup and key lime pie.
- The Donut Box (Near Test Track® presented by Chevrolet®) — Sweeten your day with delicious donuts, which pair wonderfully with a glass of rosé or a coffee cocktail.
- El Artista Hambriento (Mexico) — Delight in classic Mexican fare that’s sure to satisfy artists of any age. Highlights include carne asada and chocolate tacos.
- Goshiki (Japan) — Celebrate the Japanese culinary arts with delectable dishes featuring “the 5 colors” of Japanese cuisine. Highlights include sushi donuts and sake.
- Gourmet Landscapes (Canada) — Savor stunning dishes artfully composed with the finest ingredients that have been farmed and foraged from the land. Enjoy wild mushroom risotto, beet carpaccio and other farm-fresh delights.
- L’Art de la Cuisine Francaise (France) — Discover delicious French treats and baked goods, from savory to sweet—including a black winter truffle croissant and warm brie in a bread bowl. Pair your dish with a French wine or frozen martini.
- L’Arte di Mangiare (Italy) — Indulge in Baroque cuisine, prepared with rich color and dramatic flavor. This food studio serves up arancini, ravioli and more.
- The Painted Panda (China) — Enjoy decorative cuisine inspired by magnificent Chinese art, like General Tso’s chicken shumai or the char siu pork buns. Plus, enjoy refreshing beverages like bubble tea and Chinese-inspired cocktails.
- Pastoral Palate (Germany) — Help yourself to hearty dishes inspired by the rustic settings where Bavarian Folk Art was painted. Indulge in wild boar cassoulet, a red wine-braised beef short rib and more.
- Pop Eats (Near Port of Entry) — Delight in mouthwatering masterpieces inspired by the most captivating Pop Art of the 20th century. Highlights include the colorful almond frangipane cake and the ever-popular Pop’t Art—a sugar cookie with a twist. Plus, enjoy savory dishes like tomato soup with grilled cheese.
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina (Morocco) — Take your taste buds on a Moroccan adventure as you enjoy delectable dishes like grilled kebabs, almond phyllo pockets and more. Pair your dish with a flavorful hard cider or the chai tea mint mimosa.
- Vibrante & Vívido: Encanto Cocina (Between Morocco & France) — Feast on authentic Colombian cuisine inspired by the Disney animated film Encanto—like spicy ajiaco soup or a house-made empanada with chorizo.
- Additional Locations — Delight your appetite with mouthwatering morsels, nibbles and noshes from these year-round food stops—each offering special menu items in addition to the regular menu.
- Refreshment Port — Serving poutine, the Artist Palette Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookie and refreshing beverages
- Refreshment Outpost — Serving plant-based bratwurst, the Artist Palette Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookie and the Playalinda Brewing Company Blue Raspberry Blonde
- Funnel Cake — Serving a specialty funnel cake
- Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company (all 4 in-park locations) — Serving a unique, art-inspired cold-brew beverage at each location
Along with all of the eats and drinks, Disney has also confirmed that both The Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine (which features sweet and savory treats from 5 different booths) and the DISNEY ON BROADWAY Concert Series will be returning to the 2022 festival as well.
Plus, there will be plenty of chalk artists, photo ops, and the iconic paint-by-number mural to check out too!
Of course, we’ll keep an eye out for more updates on all the food and entertainment that we can expect at the festival, so be sure to stay tuned to AllEars for the latest!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
Are you going to the Festival of the Arts in 2022? Let us know in the comments!