There will be special food items, colorful merchandise, and lots of amazing entertainment, like the Disney on Broadway concert series! But in addition to all of that, a fan-favorite activity is returning to the fest.
The Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine is “a fun food stroll highlighting five sweet and savory offerings listed in the Festival Passport.” When you purchase an item on the list, your passport will be stamped. After you collect all five stamps, you can pick up your prize — an Artist Palette Cookie!
We’ve enjoyed this “food scavenger hunt” in the past, and we’re excited to try this year’s items. Here’s what’s on the list:
- Red: Blood Orange-braised Beet Carpaccio with Mustard Vinaigrette, Pickled Clamshell Mushrooms, Golden Beets and Crostini — Gourmet Landscapes
- Green: Deconstructed Key Lime Pie featuring flexible Key Lime Curd, “Key Lime” Mousse, Graham Cracker Cake and Meringues — The Deconstructed Dish
- Yellow: House-made Chorizo and Potato Empanada with Turmeric Aïoli and Annatto Aïoli — Vibrante & Vívido: Encanto Cocina
- Orange: Pan-seared Scallops with Vanilla-Butternut Squash Purée, Brown Butter Cauliflower Purée and Lime Foam — The Artist’s Table
- Pink: Vanilla Donut with Strawberry Sugar, Strawberry Ice Cream, Fresh Strawberries, and Strawberry Gelée — The Donut Box
And if you can’t eat all that in one visit? That’s okay! Simply bring your passport back each time you stop by the festival to continue your culinary journey.
Stay tuned to AllEars for the latest news and updates on all things from the EPCOT festivals. We’ve got you covered!
Have you done this activity before? Let us know in the comments!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!