The 2021 Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts has finally arrived! It might be hard to believe, especially since we were JUST enjoying the final few days of 2020’s Festival of the Holidays.
If you’re visiting this year’s festival, you may want to take part in the Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine, which is returning this year!
If you’re familiar with the Cookie Stroll from the EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays, then you’ll get the gist of the Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine! Guests travel around the festival food booths and purchase select menu items, indicated in the festival guide. The five food items represent five colors: Orange, Blue, Red, Green, and Pink!
There are five “vibrant” food items included in this year’s Walk:
The Orange dish is Mouskoutchou: Orange Cake with Cinnamon-Chocolate Mousse. It can be found at Mosaic Canteen (Morocco). This gorgeous cake can be yours for $4.75.
The Blue dish is Blue Corn Pupusa-stuffed with Cheese and topped with Shredded Pork, Guajillo and Árbol Chile Sauce, Cabbage Slaw, and Aji Amarillo Crema. This dish is located at the new Vibrante & Vívido Food Studio (Between Morocco & France). The dish costs $6.50.
The Red dish is Remy’s Ratatouille with Eggplant, Zucchini, Yellow Squash, Tomatoes, and Red Pepper Piperade. It’s available at Festival Favorites in World Showplace. You can pick up this dish for $5.
The Green dish is Pistachio Cake with Cherry Mousse and Morello Cherries. Like the Ratatouille, you can also find it in World Showplace at The Painter’s Palette. The Pistachio Cake is $5.50.
Finally, the Pink dish is a returning favorite, the Vanilla, Rose Water, and Pistachio Panna Cotta. It’s located at The Masterpiece Kitchen (Canada). Another beautiful treat! This treat is $8.
Once you’ve completed your “Walk,” you’ll be able to pick up a complimentary “technicolor treat” as a reward! Take your festival guide to the Decadent Delights Food Studio and redeem your free Artist Palette Cookie!
Overall, the cost of all the food you need to buy to get your Completer Cookie is $29.75, which is about a $5 difference from last year’s. If all of the dishes look appetizing to you (which is key), it’s a fun way to try out new eats and get a cute prize in return!
The 2021 Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts runs from January 8th through February 22nd, so be sure to head on over to take part in this year’s Walk!
Are you planning on visiting this year’s Festival of the Arts? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News
- NEWS: Disney College Program to Offer Gender-Neutral Housing
- PHOTOS: Another Quick Service Restaurant Has Reopened in Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- Disney World’s Most Infamous Beverage is Returning to EPCOT’s New Club Cool
- Could More After Hours Parties Be Returning Soon to Disney World?
- Did You Know These SECRET Details About This Historic Disney World Ride?
- These Moms at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Are the Cutest Thing You’ll See All Day
- 8 Disney Characters You Didn’t Know You Could Meet in the Parks
- The Biggest Disney News So Far This Year
- A Fantasyland Favorite Got a Colorful Makeover in Disney World!
- Two Rides and a Fan-Favorite Shop That Will Be Closed This Week in Disney World
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!