Santa Mickey, hurry down the chimney tonight!
We’ve been keeping our eyes peeled for ALL the holiday popcorn buckets at Disney World this season! So far, we spotted TWO Christmas trees that were pretty enough for a picture. There’s another festive bucket that caught our attention today and it features a character we all know and love!
The Elf Mickey Popcorn Bucket is BACK at the Magic Kingdom! (Although he kinda looks like Santa too!) He’s sporting his festive red jacket and snow boots for the occasion. We spotted him at the popcorn cart located on the left side entrance to Main Street, U.S.A.
The popcorn bucket is $18 and comes with $2 refills during your visit to Disney World! For added convenience, he comes with a strap so you can carry him around with you all day. (Pro-Tip: You can also store him in a locker near the entrance if you don’t want to hoist him around.)
What a cutie, right? We’d be honored to display Mickey the Elf on our mantle this season!
Do you like to collect popcorn buckets? Tell us about your favorite one in the comments!
Disney at Christmas!
- Start Celebrating 2021 with These NEW Ornaments in Disney World!
- PHOTOS: Check Out All of the Entertainment From EPCOT’s Festival of the Holidays!
- Discount Alert! Check Out TWO Black Friday Deals Happening at Disney Springs!
- These Are the BEST Holiday Drinks, Movies, and Decorations — According to You!
- PHOTOS & VIDEO! We Spotted Fireworks in Magic Kingdom Tonight!
- Every Single Christmas Movie on Disney+
- FIRST LOOK: Festival of the Holidays Food Booths Have Been Spotted in EPCOT!
- PHOTOS! Disney’s Beach Club is Selling Hand-Crafted Gingerbread Carousels!
- PHOTOS! Disney’s BoardWalk Inn is Officially Decorated for Christmas!
- NEWS! Disney Christmas Special Will Give Sneak Peeks to Ratatouille Ride and Pixar’s ‘Soul’