Santa Mickey, hurry down the chimney tonight!
We’ve been keeping our eyes peeled for ALL the holiday popcorn buckets at Disney World this season! So far, we spotted TWO Christmas trees that were pretty enough for a picture. There’s another festive bucket that caught our attention today and it features a character we all know and love!
The Elf Mickey Popcorn Bucket is BACK at the Magic Kingdom! (Although he kinda looks like Santa too!) He’s sporting his festive red jacket and snow boots for the occasion. We spotted him at the popcorn cart located on the left side entrance to Main Street, U.S.A.
The popcorn bucket is $18 and comes with $2 refills during your visit to Disney World! For added convenience, he comes with a strap so you can carry him around with you all day. (Pro-Tip: You can also store him in a locker near the entrance if you don’t want to hoist him around.)
What a cutie, right? We’d be honored to display Mickey the Elf on our mantle this season!
Do you like to collect popcorn buckets? Tell us about your favorite one in the comments!
Disney at Christmas!
- PHOTOS! Disney World Christmas Decorations are Coming Down as We Head into the New Year
- Disney DIY! Find Out How to Create a Handcrafted Holiday Card from a Walt Disney Imagineer!
- NEWS: New Breakfast Options Are Coming to Magic Kingdom for the Holidays!
- TONS of Disney Holiday Shirts Are Available Online (And They’re PERFECT for Your Christmas Zoom Parties!)
- Disney Will Broadcast a Performance by Voices of Liberty LIVE Tomorrow!
- TWO Disney Springs Restaurants Will Offer Dinner and Cocktail Specials on Christmas Day!
- Eight Walt Disney World Cookie Recipes to Win Your Christmas Cookie Exchange
- Give the Gift of Bowling at Disney Springs with Splitsville’s Gift Card Deal!
- Hurry! You’ll Want to Order Your Gifts on shopDisney SOON to Get Them By Christmas!
- The BEST Disney Christmas Movies (According to You!)