The Disney has certainly been been upping souvenir sipper and popcorn bucket game lately! This year we’ve been treated to a Jack Skellington sipper for Halloween and a Dumbo-inspired sipper and popcorn bucket in the spring. We couldn’t wait to see what they released this Christmas!
The wait was worth it, we were certainly NOT disappointed with what we found in the Animal Kingdom today!
Check out the cutest elf in town! The Mickey Elf Popcorn Bucket is $18 and comes with a a candy cane-striped lanyard for easy carrying. Look at that smile!
Want to eat some popcorn? Simply pull back Mickey’s hat and there you go!
We also spotted this Mickey Light Up Christmas Tree Popcorn Bucket for $25. The odd thing is just this morning Disney told us this was a Magic Kingdom Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party exclusive item! The bucket is covered in multi-colored lights that actually light up! Appropriately, the lanyard features Christmas lights.
We aren’t the only ones who think this too cute and have to take it home — it was selling out everywhere. We were told by a Cast Member they will restock these throughout the day.
Last up, we found a jolly way to carry your beverage this season. The Mickey Jingle Bell Sipper is $15.97 including tax. The sipper comes with your choice of beverage, including any non-alcoholic frozen drinks. The detachable lanyard is peppermint striped and has holly and Mickey ornaments on it as well.
In addition to being cute, the sipper actually jingles as you walk — and like the tree popcorn bucket, it lights up! The light inside the sipper cycles through a rainbow of colors and will make a lot of fun at night (especially during the new fireworks for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party)!
It looks like we just found our new favorite accessories to use at the parks during the holiday festivities!
Which souvenir will you be taking home this season? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about this year's holiday season in Disney? We can help!
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Gingerbread House Open for 2019 Season
- AllEars How To: Meet Santa in Walt Disney World’s Disney Springs without Standing in Line!
- Check Out the 2019 Christmas Tree Trail Posters!
- We’re Bringing You INSIDE the First Night of Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party!
- Photo Tour: Brand New Holiday and Christmas Decor Debuts in Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
- The Holidays are in Full Swing in Disney Springs! See Festive Merch, the Christmas Tree Trail, and More!
- All the Holiday Snacks in the Magic Kingdom This Season — Including Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Exclusives!
- Shine Merry and Bright with New Holiday Pandora Charms at Walt Disney World!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!