Like many Disney World resorts, the hotel was operating with modified amenities and dining. Cafe Rix was among the restaurants that remained closed upon reopening. The grab-and-go convenience store reopened for guests today and we got a look at what the quick-service location has to offer!
Cafe Rix is a great pit stop if you need something on your way out of the resort. Guests will now be able to pick up a quick meal without sitting down or waiting. The cafe was serving small takeaway items like danishes, muffins, and croissants.
While Cafe Rix is small, they are still serving beautiful desserts like these ornate cupcakes! The desserts are served after lunch.
You can also pick up some salads, sandwiches, and quick lunch meals. The meals were branded with the El Mercado logo. El Mercado is a quick-service location that is currently still closed at Coronado Springs.
Some granola bars and fun lollipops were on display too!
There was also hot grab & go breakfast sandwiches and french toast sticks. Plus, a full coffee, tea, and cocoa menu for specialty drinks. Not to mention a ton of gelato options!
Cafe Rix is a convenient location that will allow guests to quickly grab some light snacks, drinks, and goodies before starting their day. We’re constantly monitoring new and reopened restaurants for more updates so stay tuned!
Have you stayed at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort? Let us know in the comments!
Disney Dining News
- These Are the 8 Best Eats You’re Going to Want to Try at EPCOT’s Festival of the Holidays!
- NEWS: Disneyland Website Experiences Technical Difficulties After Announcing Carthay Circle Reservations
- PHOTOS! Woody’s Lunch Box Has Finally Reopened in Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- Enjoy Thanksgiving Dinner at Satu’li Canteen in Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
- Top Ten Walt Disney World Dining Spots for Your Honeymoon or Date Night!
- The 8 Best Quick Service Restaurants at Disney Springs
- Win a Trip to Disney World by Purchasing a Happy Meal from McDonald’s!
- Disney, You OK? The WILDEST Snacks We’ve Seen in Disney World
- Tomorrowland Terrace’s Reopening Menu Looks A LOT Like Another Disney World Dining Location!
- NEWS! Disney World Releases the NEW Family-Style Dining Menu for the Crystal Palace!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!