Disney World may have recently increased its capacity, but the parks are also continuously updated their health and safety measures too.
As attractions like Rise of the Resistance and Slinky Dog Dash have added plexiglass barriers to accommodate more guests at once, we’ve been keeping an eye out for other rides that may adopt this measure too. And, now another ride in Disney’s Hollywood Studios has also updated its ride capacity capabilities.
Since Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway is one of the most popular attractions in the park, it also consistently has some of the longest queues too. As capacity increases in each park, now Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway has added new plexiglass on its ride vehicles!
The plexiglass allows more riders to be placed per vehicle in order to accommodate more guests throughout the day. While each row still only seats one party, we’ll keep you updated on if the new plexiglass helps speed the queues up.
We’ll be sure to keep checking back to see if any other attractions around Disney World install plexiglass barriers on their ride vehicles and queues too!
What is your favorite attraction to visit in the parks? Let us know in the comments below!
- Merch Alert! 🚨 Disney Fans Will Love These 6 Cyber Monday Deals!
- We’ve Seen Face Coffee in Disney World, But Now There Are Face DONUTS Too!
- Darth Vader Actor David Prowse Passes Away at the Age of 85
- Disney to Debut a Chadwick Boseman Tribute During ‘Black Panther’ on Disney+ Tonight
- HURRY! It’s the Last Day to Score Black Friday Savings on BoxLunch Merchandise!
- The Dreamy Tangled Dooney & Bourke Collection is Now Available Online!
- These Are the 8 Best Eats You’re Going to Want to Try at EPCOT’s Festival of the Holidays!
- PHOTOS: Here Are the Crowds We Saw in Disney World During Thanksgiving Weekend!
- Someone Was Missing from the Mickey & Friends Holiday Cavalcade in EPCOT Today!
- JOYFUL! Has Returned to the for the EPCOT Festival of the Holidays!