Disney World may have recently increased its capacity, but the parks are also continuously updated their health and safety measures too.
As attractions like Rise of the Resistance and Slinky Dog Dash have added plexiglass barriers to accommodate more guests at once, we’ve been keeping an eye out for other rides that may adopt this measure too. And, now another ride in Disney’s Hollywood Studios has also updated its ride capacity capabilities.
Since Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway is one of the most popular attractions in the park, it also consistently has some of the longest queues too. As capacity increases in each park, now Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway has added new plexiglass on its ride vehicles!
The plexiglass allows more riders to be placed per vehicle in order to accommodate more guests throughout the day. While each row still only seats one party, we’ll keep you updated on if the new plexiglass helps speed the queues up.
We’ll be sure to keep checking back to see if any other attractions around Disney World install plexiglass barriers on their ride vehicles and queues too!
What is your favorite attraction to visit in the parks? Let us know in the comments below!
- NEWS: Wine Bar George Coming to Orlando International Airport Soon!
- On a Scale of One to Ten, How Would You Rate This Disney Mug?
- We Found the PERFECT Accessory for Your Next Trip to the Wizarding World!
- NEWS: All Americans 16+ Will Be Eligible for COVID-19 Vaccine Soon
- A Prequel Short Film to Disney/Pixar’s ‘Soul’ is Coming to Disney+!
- The Newest Disney Crocs Are NOT for Kids
- NEWS: Disneyland Paris Will Open Its Vaccination Site This Weekend
- Make an Extra $500 When You Work at These Disney World Restaurants!
- PHOTOS: Can You Guess Which Fan-Favorite Celebrity We Saw in Disney World?!
- A Disney World Resort Hotel Perk Just Got Pricier