While we’re in Disney World, we’re giving you a bit of an attraction round-up.
Over at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, rides like Rise of the Resistance have placed plexiglass barriers on ride vehicles in order to increase rider capacity moving forward.
Just around the corner, Slinky Dog Dash has put similar health and safety protocols in its ride queue too! In between the rider entrances to board, plexiglass partitions now separate parties from one another as they wait.
While this could simply be an additional distancing measure, Disney also could be attempting to load more guests at a time like Rise of the Resistance. However, we’ll have to keep an eye on the changes during our upcoming ride experiences!
While Disney continues to move forward with other projects around the parks (we’re feeling SO hyped about Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure), we’ll continue to give you all the latest updates from Disney World! And, we’re here to answer any questions about how your vacation may look different!
How have your experiences been back in the parks recently? Let us know in the comments below!
- NEWS: Orange County Mayor Demings Comments on Travel to Orlando During the Holidays
- Is EPCOT’s Festival Center Still a Thing? Here’s a Breakdown of What We Know!
- HURRY! The Original Baby Yoda Plush Is on Sale for Black Friday!
- Walt Disney is the Inspiration for the Latest D23 Mickey Plush!
- Take a Trip to Wonderland with the Newest Disney x Danielle Nicole Backpack!
- PHOTOS: Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts Are Looking Merry and Bright with New Holiday Decor!
- Disney is Releasing NEW Limited Edition ‘Tangled’ Merchandise SOON!
- These Were the Average Wait Times We Saw for the Most Popular Rides in Disney World Last Week!
- PHOTOS: Decorations Have Started to Go Up for EPCOT’s Festival of the Holidays!
- BREAKING! Imagineer Joe Rohde Will Be Retiring After 40 Years of Work at Disney