Walt Disney World reopened mid-July and has been slowly opening more amenities, resorts, and restaurants over the last few months.
During the initial reopening, limited Disney World transportation was available to park and resort guests. However, some modes of transportation like the EPCOT transfer monorail, and a few others remained closed. Disney just announced that one more mode of transportation will be available next week!
After some delay, the Friendship boats will once again transfer guests between EPCOT’s International Gateway and Disney’s Hollywood Studios. The boats will begin operation on November 1st. While park hopping is still unavailable, the boats will allow EPCOT-area resort guests and visitors to transfer to Hollywood Studios easily.
The boat will transport guests to and from Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resorts, Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin Hotels, EPCOT, Hollywood Studios, and Disney’s BoardWalk Inn and Villas. The boats will most likely practice physical distancing and limited capacities. We’ll continue to keep you updated regarding Disney World’s transportation!
Disney World Reopening News
- PHOTOS! Cafe Rix in Disney World Has Officially Reopened!
- Naked Mole-Rats Are BACK at Disney’s Animal Kingdom! (We Know You’ve All Been Waiting!)
- We’re Planning Out Your 2020 Day at EPCOT at Walt Disney World!
- Oh Là Là! Les Chefs De France Has Officially Reopened in EPCOT!
- PHOTOS! Disney World’s ABC Commissary Has Officially Reopened!
- NEWS: ABC Commissary Will Have a NEW Menu When it Reopens at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- NEWS: Characters Will Be RETURNING to Chef Mickey’s in Disney World Soon!
- FIRST LOOK: Cinderella’s Royal Table Has Opened a DAY EARLY in Disney World
- Who is Walt Disney World for Right Now?
- NEWS! Disney World Pushes Back Reopening Dates for Select Hotels!
Do you like to use the Friendship boats while visiting Disney World? Let us know in the comments!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!