Disney Transportation has officially re-opened in Disney World for guests to head to the parks and resorts!
Although Disney has made plans to re-open the rest of the transportation soon, there are a few delays happening at the resorts!
Since resorts like Disney’s BoardWalk Inn, Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort, and more have delayed re-openings, the Friendship Boats have also postponed their opening dates.
While they were meant to re-open to guests again today, we saw signs at Disney’s BoardWalk Inn and the Swan and Dolphin Resorts that the Friendship Boats are currently not operating.
Although the Friendship Boats may be delayed until further notice along with many of the other resorts, we’ll keep you updated about all of the Disney Transportation!
What is your favorite form of Disney Transportation? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World