It’s been said many-a-time in many-a-way, but this year has been unlike any other before it.
As we’ve had to completely restructure the way we conquer Disney World, we’ve seen things come and go in the parks (RIP Primeval Whirl). However, there have been incredible moments that have reminded us why we love going to the parks so much. We’ve seen Pooh catch butterflies in EPCOT, watched the spookiest Halloween Character Cavalcades, and even experienced a wonderfully LONG Food and Wine Festival this year.
And, today brought us another little bit of joy in the form of a Coconut Man Mug. Yes, we are aware of how wild that sounds, but let us explain. The Coconut Man has hopped around the Disney Resorts in years past, and we spotted him hanging around today at Tambu Lounge over at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
Oh, and when we mean hanging out, the Coconut Man Mugs were literally chilling in a net on the wall (which somehow made it all the funnier). After we had one look at that teeny grin, we were SOLD.
You can pick up the Coconut Man Mug on its own for $10 without a drink. But, if you’re making the trip all the way to the Tambu Lounge, you might as well get a Frosty Pineapple or any other sip off the menu to enjoy with it! Cast Members told us that our new favorite mug has been MEGA popular at the Polynesian, and we can see why! He comes with an imporant message — to “HAVE FUN”!
While he’s not only VERY excited for you to “HAVE FUN” and “TAKE HIM HOME!!!” (emphasis on the caps lock and exclamation points), the Coconut Man Mug also serves as a coin bank.
We didn’t know we needed the Coconut Man Mug in our life so much, but now we’re not sure what we’d do without it! And, if you head over to Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort any time soon, we recommend that you grab one too! As we continue exploring Disney’s parks and resorts, we’ll give you a look at all the other whacky and fun items we find too!
Will you be running over to Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort to grab the new mug? Let us know in the comments below!
- PHOTOS: Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts Are Looking Merry and Bright with New Holiday Decor!
- PHOTOS and VIDEOS: There’s a NEW Way to Get to Magic Kingdom! Disney World’s Grand Floridian Walkway is OPEN
- PHOTOS: Disney’s Art of Animation is All Decked Out for the Holiday Season!
- PHOTOS: Disney’s Riviera Resort is Looking Festive for the Holiday Season!
- PHOTOS: Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort Makes More Progress on Its Refurbishment!
- Photos! Disney’s Old Key West Resort Has Been Decorated for the Holidays!
- Photos! Get a First Look at the Views from the Upcoming Walt Disney World Swan Reserve!
- PHOTOS! Take a Look Inside the Newest Marvel Hotel Coming to Disneyland Paris
- PHOTOS: It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year at These Three Disney World Resorts!
- Photos AND Videos! Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort Has Been Transformed for the Holiday Season with Christmas Decorations!