Every time we pass PeopleMover in the Magic Kingdom, we can’t help but miss the attraction dearly.
We’ve been wondering when PeopleMover would be back open again with Disney World continuing to extend its closure from October to November and mostly recently through December. Although we’ve seen building permits filed for refurbishment on the ride, it’s been pretty quiet over at the attraction.
However, Disney World has pushed the attraction’s re-opening back yet again. Now, the website states that the PeopleMover’s refurbishment has been extended through January 9th.
Although we aren’t exactly sure what updates Disney is making on the attraction, we’ll have to keep checking back on PeopleMover’s re-opening season. And, we will continue to give you a look at everything happening around Disney World with construction, refurbishments, and more!
What’s your favorite attraction to ride the Magic Kingdom? Let us know in the comments below!
- Merch Alert! 🚨 Disney Fans Will Love These 6 Cyber Monday Deals!
- We’ve Seen Face Coffee in Disney World, But Now There Are Face DONUTS Too!
- Darth Vader Actor David Prowse Passes Away at the Age of 85
- Disney to Debut a Chadwick Boseman Tribute During ‘Black Panther’ on Disney+ Tonight
- HURRY! It’s the Last Day to Score Black Friday Savings on BoxLunch Merchandise!
- The Dreamy Tangled Dooney & Bourke Collection is Now Available Online!
- These Are the 8 Best Eats You’re Going to Want to Try at EPCOT’s Festival of the Holidays!
- PHOTOS: Here Are the Crowds We Saw in Disney World During Thanksgiving Weekend!
- Someone Was Missing from the Mickey & Friends Holiday Cavalcade in EPCOT Today!
- JOYFUL! Has Returned to the for the EPCOT Festival of the Holidays!