This year has pushed back the progress on a lot of attractions in the Disney Parks with the closures and delays that have taken place globally.
However, Disney provided updates on some of its biggest projects that fans everywhere have been anxiously waiting to see. And, we finally have some progress on Space 220 in Disney World after months of waiting for details.
Over the past year, Disney has continued to delay the space restaurant’s original Winter 2020 projected opening date. Although we’ve seen construction picked up right as Disney World reopened, there haven’t been too many updates on the Patina Restaurant Group’s operating experience.
Today, though, Josh D’Amaro gave us a look at the construction progress inside Space 220 for the first time during the IAAPA Expo. The screens looking out over the earth have already been installed, while seating has been put in place as well. During their dining experience, guests will feel like they have traveled to the space station with their families.
Although D’Amaro didn’t provide any information on when exactly the restaurant has delayed its opening date, other attractions like Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure in EPCOT have been pushed until 2021. We are already excited after that look inside the restaurant, but we’ll be sure to keep you updated on any additional details we find out about Space 220 soon!
What space food do you hope to see on Space 220’s menu? Let us know in the comments below!
- Disney CEO Bob Chapek Comments on Scarlett Johansson Lawsuit
- Here’s When Marvel’s ‘Shang-Chi’ Will Be FREE on Disney+
- Disney CEO Speaks to Delta Variant’s Affect on the Parks
- The New 50th Anniversary Scavenger Hunt is ALL About Disney World’s History
- Disney Menu Updates: A Brand NEW Restaurant Opens and a Popular Snack Spot Temporarily Closes
- Main Street Confectionery is Reopening SOON in Magic Kingdom!
- PHOTOS: There’s a New 50th Anniversary Popcorn Bucket in Disney World
- You Can Score a FREE Collectible Key During Disney’s Ultimate Princess Celebration
- Could This Popular Tradition RETURN for EPCOT’s Festival of the Holidays?
- Is the Ferrytale Fireworks Dessert Cruise Worth the Cost in Disney World?