It’s that in-between time of the year where Halloween hasn’t even arrived yet, but Disney World is already getting itself ready for Christmas (Hallow-mas?).
Since Disney has started to roll out its holiday merchandise in the parks and online today, we’ve seen a personal snoap machine, decked out spirit jerseys, and the prettiest snowflake Minnie Ears EVER.
But, Disney is especially excited to welcome its Annual Passholders back to the parks for the upcoming holiday season! What better way to do that, though, then with an entire Christmas line just for Passholders? Over at EPCOT’s Passholder Pop-Up Shop you can find an array of shirts that feature holiday treats and goodies…
…and Mickey and his best pals looking colorful and snazzy.
We all know how much Annual Passholders love their magnets! And, you can show off classic version on the Mickey Passholder Magnet Tee…
…or Goofy Passholder Magnet Tee, all for $29.99 each!
You can even add some Christmas flair to your Passholder magnets with the Holiday Mickey Passholder Magnet Case…
…and the matching Holiday Goofy Passholder Magnet Case for $34.99 each.
However, Passholders can get an actual magnet to hang on their fridges as they bake their favorite Santa snacks and sugar cookies for $14.99.
While we can’t wait to celebrate Christmas in Disney World soon, there’s nothing wrong with doing a bit of holiday shopping early in the parks! And, we will be giving you a look at ALL the entertainment and merchandise you can expect to see during your next trip to Disney World!
What has been your favorite holiday item so far in Disney World? Let us know in the comments below!
- Give the Gift of Memories With These Disney Photopass Products!
- NEWS! The Pearl Factory in Disney Springs Has Reopened!
- HURRY! The Original Baby Yoda Plush Is on Sale for Black Friday!
- Walt Disney is the Inspiration for the Latest D23 Mickey Plush!
- Take a Trip to Wonderland with the Newest Disney x Danielle Nicole Backpack!
- PHOTOS! WILD New Stitch Windbreaker Has Arrived at Disney World!
- Show Your Love for Disney Cats and Dogs with TWO New Dooney & Bourke Bags!
- These New ‘Aristocats’ Bags are the Purr-fect Place to Store Your Park Essentials in Disney World!
- We Just Found the Biggest and Squishiest Baby Yoda Plush EVER
- Bake Up a Storm Using This New Kitchenware in Disney World!