If you’re like us, Halloween is one of your favorite times of the year with themed movies and giant bowls of candy.
Disney has continued to roll out new goodies in the parks for guests of all ages. But, we found a bit of Halloween merchandise we didn’t expect to see pop up all the way in Disney World!
Although we might be in Disney’s Animal Kingdom in Disney World today, we had a spooky surprise with a Halloween Cup from Disneyland instead.
Is this from an excess amount of cups on the west coast? Has Disney World run out of some of its branded items with increasing guests? We’re not sure, buuut we thought it was a pleasant surprise to have Disneyland and Disney World combined in one piece of Halloween merchandise!
If you’re in Disney’s Animal Kingdom today, you can pop over to Flame Tree Barbecue for a frightfully fun cup to take home with you. Since the Halloween season has kicked off in the parks with treats, merchandise, and experiences for guests, we’ll make sure to give you a look at everything happening around Disney World this year!
Here are the The Nightmare Before Christmas treats you’re going to want to snag ASAP in Disney World!
Have you been back to the parks this year for Halloween? Let us know in the comments below!
- VIDEOS: You Won’t Believe the Crowds in Disney World on Halloween!
- Black Friday’s Arriving Early! Take a Look at the Gifts You Can Grab with Hot Topic’s BIG Pre-Holiday Sale!
- This Disney Family Has Been Stepping in Time for Halloween With Their AMAZING Mary Poppins Costumes!
- Halloween Park Pass Reservations for Passholders Have Completely Sold Out in All Four Disney World Parks!
- Get Ready for a Night of Spooky Songs with a LIVE Performance from the Cadaver Dans in Disney World!
- Disney World Park Pass Reservations Are Going FAST for Halloween!
- Make Your Own DIY Haunted Mansion Decor With Disney Paper Parks!
- Love Halloween, But Not Being Scared? These 15 Not-So-Spooky Movies Are Perfect for Any Scaredy Cats Out There!
- These New Disney Wallpapers Are the Perfect Way to Get in the Halloween Spirit!
- What’s This? NEW and Adorable ‘Nightmare Before Christmas’ Treats Are Available At Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort!