The cruise line industry is continuing to cancel future sailing in the wake of the global pandemic. Cruise lines have opted to halt sailings through October 31st, and the industry is doing what it can to provide flexibility to impacted guests.
Disney Cruise Line travelers have been receiving notifications that their upcoming sailings have been cancelled, which even extends beyond October 31st.
Disney Cruise Line is canceling departures through November 6th, 2020. Disney has begun to reach out to guests to inform them that their sailing has been canceled in the wake of this extension.
If the original itinerary was paid in full, impacted travelers can choose between a 125% credit towards a future sailing prior to May 2022, or they can request a full refund. Guests who had not paid in full at the time of cancellation will automatically receive a refund for the amount paid thus far.
Disney Cruise Line has also offered Cruise Date Flexibility for travelers with upcoming departures. This offer allows guests to change the date of their sailing to a future sailing up to 15 days prior to departure. This offer has been extended, and includes sailings that are booked by October 31st, 2020 that have departure dates through May 31st, 2021.
With Cruise Date Flexibility, travelers can change their current sailing to any future sailing through May 31st, 2022. Considering Disney Cruise Line’s refund and credit offers as well as Cruise Date Flexibility, the company is doing what they can to put travelers’ minds at ease during these uncertain times.
Has your Disney Cruise Line reservation been impacted this year by the pandemic? Share your experience in the comments.
Disney Cruise Line News
- PHOTOS: More Details Revealed About Disney’s FIRST Attraction at Sea
- NEWS: CDC Releases More Guidance For Cruise Lines Hoping to Resume Sailing
- NEWS: Cruises Could Resume in Mid-July According to New CDC Guidance
- PHOTOS: The First EVER Marvel Dining Experience Will Be Coming to the Disney Wish!
- PHOTOS: New ‘Star Wars’ Lounge Coming to the Disney Wish!
- Here’s When You Can Book Disney’s NEW Cruise Ship!
- NEWS: Select Disney Cruise Line Sailings Canceled Through October
- NEWS: Cruises Could Be On Hold Until Late Fall
- NEWS: Canada Extends Cruise Ship Ban Through 2022
- NEWS: Disney Cruise Line Cancels All Upcoming Sailings Through March 2021
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!