At the end of June, Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar reopened for guests to enjoy!
Soon after, the spot ended up re-closing in response to Florida’s “bar ban”, prohibiting consumption of alcohol on premises for bars. However, as of today, Jock Lindsey’s is BACK!
After calling the restaurant, they confirmed to us that Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar reopened today.
Their reopening follows an amendment made to the original Executive Order that closed down many bars in Florida. While the order is still in place for bars, it allowed for many restaurants who also sell food to be able to reopen, as long as limited capacity and social distancing are both in place.
We will continue to update with any further developments and reopening at Disney World!
Have you been to Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World