We have been following Disney Cruise Line’s series of decisions to cancel upcoming cruises in the wake of the global pandemic. One large factor at play has been Canada’s decision to not allow any cruise ships to dock at their ports.
We just learned that this suspension has been extended even further into 2020.
The Canadian government has extended is suspension of allowing cruise ships to dock at Canadian ports through October 31st, 2020. Because of this, Disney Wonder Alaskan sailings scheduled to embark and/or debark from Vancouver have been cancelled through September 14th, 2020.
The following Disney Wonder sailings have been cancelled:
- June 1-8
- June 8-15
- June 15-22
- June 22-29
- June 29-July 6
- July 6-13
- July 13-20
- July 20-27
- July 27-Aug. 3
- Aug. 3-10
- Aug. 10-17
- Aug. 17-24
- Aug. 31-Sept. 7
- Sept. 7-14
- Sept. 14-18
In addition, Disney is currently evaluating Disney Magic sailings which were scheduled to visit Canadian ports in October. No decision on those sailings have been made at this time.
If you would like even more information on what Disney Cruise Line will be refunding during this time, you can check out our post here!
Has your Disney Cruise Line reservations been impacted by these cancellations? Share with us in the comments!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World