Recipe Sheeba Sauce Boma Animal Kingdom Lodge
Yield: 10 Servings
8 fresh Tomatoes
1 tablespoon Oil
3 Spanish Onions, small dice
2 h Jalapeno Chili Peppers, minced fine
2 ounces Cilantro, chopped
Salt and Pepper
1. Blanch the tomatoes for 15 seconds in boiling water. Place in ice water.
2. Peel tomatoes and chop to a small dice.
3. In a saucepot over medium-high heat, add a tablespoon of oil. Add the onions and sauté until soft.
4. Add the tomatoes, jalapenos, and the cilantro. Lower the heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Season with salt, pepper, and sugar. Serve warm.
NOTE: If you want more kick, use your favorite hot sauce.