Recipe Pap Squares Boma Animal Kingdom Lodge
Yield: 4 Servings
2 cups water, hot boiling
1 cup White Corn Flour
2 t. Butter
To taste Salt and Pepper
Method of Preparation
1. In a pot heat 3/4 of the water.
2. Make a slurry with the corn flour and the rest of the water.
3. Temper the slurry mixture with the boiling water and return everything to the stove.
4. Add the butter and the seasonings. Check flavors and adjust if needed.
5. Pour onto paper lined sheet trays and chill. Cut into squares.
6. Top with chutney.
This is a basic staple of African cuisine.