Most Recent Reviews

Review of Earl of Sandwich

Reviewed by daisyduck6089 Review Date: 04/25/2019

Went there today.I really use to like this place, food was really good (I love the holiday sandwich!!), and I thought it was on of the few "cheaper" meals you could get in Disney. I think the prices went up since my last visit.Plus the roast beef was chewy,and the ham and swiss had next to nothing on it. Don't know if I'll go back...

Pros:

still a pretty cheap meal, by Disney prices. Sandwiches $7.99, make it a combo for a little more.

Cons:

Need more meat on the sandwich!!

Review of Pizza Ponte

Reviewed by daisyduck6089 Review Date: 04/25/2019

Really good pizza! Large slices, free refills on soda, good paninis. Not really pricey, since it is Disney property!!!

Pros:

Why are there uncomfortable backless stools, that are way to high for the tables!!

Cons:

Nice, (but small!!) outdoor seating area. Fun people watching!

Review of Chicken Guy

Reviewed by Kathy42 Review Date: 04/25/2019

This is a cheap lunch/dinner place. We tried the chicken tenders grilled and fried. Luckily we just bought one order to try because we were heading to Blaze Pizza, but wanted to try Guy's Chicken. I would not go back. The chicken was tasteless. The only thing that gave it flavor was the sauce, which wasn't all that good either. Glad we had Blaze to fall back on!

Pros:

The cheap price if you are on a budget

Cons:

The chicken has no flavor. Fries are okay.

Review of Avatar Flight of Passage

Reviewed by Kathy42 Review Date: 04/25/2019

This is one of the best rides at Animal Kingdom. The standby wait time is crazy. If you cannot get a fastpass for this ride, I recommend getting to the park at rope drop to be one of the first ones on it. It is super thrilling. The best seat is in the middle which are numbers 9 through 14. I love this ride!!

Pros:

Awesome thrill ride.

Cons:

Wait time if you cannot get a fastpass.

Review of Be Our Guest -Counter Service Lunch

Nummmmyyyyy!!!!

Pros:

Atmosphere is wonderful.

Cons:

None Really

Review of Beach Club Resort (Deluxe Resort)

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/25/2019

My home away from home. My entire family LOVE LOVE this resort. We have ventured off and stayed at other Disney resorts from time to time but we always come back to the Beach Club. We will not venture off any more - Beach Club only from now on.

Pros:

Pool - Quiet - Friendly Cast Members - Food

Cons:

Review of Art of Animation Resort (Value Resort)

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/25/2019

Absolutely loved this resort.

Pros:

The Nemo suite was so cute and just perfect size for me and my two grand daughters. The paintings and sketches in the hall ways were amazing.

Cons:

Food was getting a bit old after a couple of days. It really wasn't that good:(

Review of Port Orleans French Quarter (Moderate Resort)

Reviewed by mulanmom Review Date: 04/25/2019

This was our family HOME resort for more than 10 yrs for all the reasons listed in the article and more including the food court itself, seeing the same cast members every year especially Arneil, the names of the streets, the fountains, the cobblestones, the boats, the gift shop. Unfortunately, unless things have changed, POFQ either did not participate in many of the Disney discounts and even if they did, the percentage off was always the lowest offer. We were told that this was due to the fact that the resort is small, always full, and so did not need to offer discounts. When the food court was in the process of refurbishment about 3 or 4 years ago, the temporary replacement area was poorly designed adding to our growing disappointment. That same year we were further disappointed by the removal of alarm clocks in the rooms and being placed in a handicapped room which did not suit our family needs at all. Our fault for not requesting a different room. The food court was so festive and pleasant. I have seen pictures of the refurb and again I am disappointed to see that most of the Mardi Gras props are gone. Again we were told that the masks were "too scary" for some children. Another disappointment was that we were unaware for 2 or 3 years that the room rates had become based on a tiered system. We had always requested a particular building and a standard room. A reservation agent finally told us that the buildings we always loved were no longer considered standard. Two years ago we decided to try a value resort to take advantage of special offers. I knew I would be unhappy but I was very pleasantly surprised. The service level is different, the resort is much larger and the room is smaller but we have made out just fine. I hope to stay at POFQ again but not in the near future for all the reasons stated.

Pros:

Theming, cast members, architecture, food court, small size, pool, one bus stop

Cons:

Does not participate fully in all discounts, becoming more generic like so much at WDW

Review of Be Our Guest -Counter Service Lunch

Reviewed by mydayo Review Date: 04/25/2019

Fun to go to once for the experience but over priced and crowded.

Pros:

Really, really cool theming throughout the restaurant, fun to go through the different wings

Cons:

The restaurant is really loud and packed, the food is just okay

Review of All Star Music Resort (Value Resort)

Reviewed by mydayo Review Date: 04/25/2019

My family loves the All Star Music. We go to Disney once or twice a year and have stayed at many of the resorts. We often stay at the value resorts and find them to be a good bang for your buck kind of place.

Pros:

Affordable with fun theming throughout the resort. Has several nice pool and a good food court.

Cons:

Only one bus stop means it can get really crowded with some long waits at peak times.
1 2 3 1,062