Most Recent Reviews

Review Of: Be Our Guest -Counter Service Lunch

Reviewer: Dreamer Review Date: 12/13/2018

We have eaten lunch at BOG on multiple occasions and typically enjoy it. Our last visit was disappointing. Even though we pre-ordered they couldn't find it. After sitting down we waited for 25 minutes without food and I finally had to ask about it. The food tasted good, but I was annoyed about the poor service.

Pros:

The chance to eat inside the Beast's castle. The food.

Cons:

Poor service and cast members who didn't seem to care.

Review Of: Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 12/13/2018

visited 12/7. Not only was food cold but undercooked. worst experience of the whole week. very disappointed.

Pros:

beautiful restaurant

Cons:

poor service

Review Of: Trail's End Restaurant

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 12/12/2018

Ovetpriced slop. 170.00 with tip four four people. Dry chicken, dry beef brisket. Stouffers makes better mac and cheese and the desserts were a hot mess. Poor presentation of food . For the cost disney should be ashamed. Bettet off going to golden corral.

Pros:

Cons:

Bad food high price

Review Of: Magic Kingdom Fireworks Dessert Party

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 12/12/2018

It’s too crowded with inconsiderate people. Perhaps less people would benefit. If people put children on shoulders, use iPads and phones and hold them up it rather defeats the purpose of a Great view. Great view is out, good view of your lucky? That’s a time and more importantly a money waster in my pocket.

Pros:

Dessert

Cons:

Too crowded, inconsiderate guests.

Review Of: Caribbean Beach Resort (Moderate Resort)

Reviewer: PeteC Review Date: 12/12/2018

We just completed a five (5) day four (4) night stay at the CBR. The room was clean and the resort is well maintained. We were given a room on the 2nd floor and the only option was to take stairs to access the room. There is no elevator option. Our room at Aruba is too far away from the main building for access to food options. The resort does not offer room service for breakfast.

Pros:

Clean rooms, well maintained property, staff is very courteous, close to Disney transportation

Cons:

Resort is too spread out. No elevators for access to the 2nd floor. No water or soda vending machines in the buildings. Lots of construction underway.

Review Of: Magic Kingdom Fireworks Dessert Party

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 12/12/2018

We (2 of us) tried the fireworks after party dessert and were well prepared. Found a decent spot in the garden, stood the entire time so anyone wanting to pick their own spot could anticipate where we were viewing from and all was good with my handheld camcorder. Cast members keep a space clear as a thoroughfare at the railings outside the garden and a giant of a man arrived in that outside space 5 minutes before the show started and stood just inside the tape the CMs put on the floor, hoisted one of his children onto his shoulders and proceeded to dance and shuffle around the entire length of the show. I’m sure they’d recognise themselves from the wonderful silhouette I recorded for about half the show before giving up 🙁
I think your experience is far too dependent on random factors like this or where you get seated in Tomorrowland Terrace (that has a really skewed view of projections/fireworks) to really be worth the money or a recommendation.

Pros:

Desserts nice if you have a sweet tooth and potentially a good view of everything

Cons:

You only “potentially” have that view and very hit and miss based on completely random events

Review Of: Pop Century Resort (Value Resort)

Reviewer: Shendl Review Date: 12/12/2018

This was our first time staying at Pop Century Resort and also our first time at a Value Resort. We enjoyed the resort but found the bus service slow especially in the evenings coming from the Parks. We had a problem with our Hot water....it wasn't hot. I did complain to the front desk and they sent maintenance to 'fix'it but it still wasn't very warm. I then emailed the Resort manager and after that it was nice and warm. I should have let my Travel Agent know but I completely forgot to do that...if I had it probably would have been fixed quicker. The Food court was ok and the shop had what we needed. We stayed in Building 10 on the 3rd floor in Room 0314. You can hear the toilets flushing and the doors closing but couldn't hear talking. The Beds and pillows were fantastic and we really liked the refurbished rooms. I would recommend this resort for families with Kids but not really for Couples.

Pros:

Beds and Pillows, Refurbished Rooms.

Cons:

Shower Temperature, bus service

Review Of: Tiffins

Reviewer: Dreamer Review Date: 12/12/2018

My daughter and I had the most amazing lunch at Tiffins. It was part of the FOTLK package and included an appetizer, entree and dessert (as well as an alcoholic beverage for 21+). Everything was delicious. Our server was incredible--friendly and helpful. It was a great break from the park.

Pros:

The food was outstanding. The service was meticulous.

Review Of: Akershus Royal Banquet Hall - Lunch/Dinner

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 12/12/2018

A unique experience. Very enjoyable. Great buffet bar but only okay entrees.

Pros:

Scenery, staff, princesses, buffet

Cons:

Only okay entrees

Review Of: Disney's Minnie Van Service

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 12/12/2018

We splurged for the Minnie Van for our family of 6 on Thanksgiving. We were going to the Grand Floridian Cafe from Pop Century. We had reservations for 10:00, requested the van by Lyft at 9:30 and within minutes a friendly driver (wearing Minnie Mouse ears) pulled up. She got out of the car and offered to take a picture of us in front of it. The driver was so friendly and the whole experience was one of our favorite during the trip and we arrived right on time for our reservation without the hassle of taking the bus, then the monorail etc.

Pros:

The Disney music playing. Friendly driver. Comfortable, clean car.

Cons:

A little pricey, but a good splurge