Most Recent Reviews

Review Of: Pizza Ponte

Reviewer: Tom Schuler Review Date: 11/15/2018

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC. I love everything about Pizza Ponte. They claim to have the best pepperoni pizza you've ever had and they aint lying. Highly recommend it

Pros:

It feels like the kind of place you may find in italy( but i can only imagine ,having never been to Italy.

Cons:

It's nearly 500 miles from my house.

Review Of: Harambe Market

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 11/14/2018

Nasty taste, over seasoned over cooked meat.It was our worst meal ever at WDW. Will never go back..

Pros:

None, trash worthy? Yes that is where our meal went.

Cons:

so over seasoned it made me sick

Review Of: Pop Century Resort (Value Resort)

Reviewer: JoanneS Review Date: 11/13/2018

Stayed in a refurbished room in the 50's section. The room was clean, but the new design reminds me of my father's room at the nursing home. All white, no carpet, not very welcoming. The fridge in the room was so noisy it kept me up the first few nights until I unplugged it. Maintenance came to the room twice to try to fix it, but it never got quieter. Speaking of noise, you can hear the bathroom doors slam and the supersonic toilets flush from all the rooms around you. The bus service was terrible. We waited over 35 minutes from Epcot twice. And the bus stop is the furthest away at 3 out of the 4 parks. Speaking of distance, our bus driver dropped us off 1.16 miles away from the entrance of Disney's Hollywood Studios. We measured it with our Apple watches. Food court was good and the housekeepers are very friendly.

Pros:

friendly housekeepers. nice food court

Cons:

bus service ugly rooms noisy, noisy, noisy

Review Of: Sci-Fi Dine-in Theatre Lunch/Dinner

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 11/11/2018

Had a reservation and they didn't seat us for 1/2 hour after our reservation time. They never gave us any updates, we kept having to ask about when we would be seated. They never apologized and did nothing to make up for the long wait

Pros:

Once we were seated our waitress was amazing.

Cons:

Food is just average. Long wait time with no apology.

Review Of: Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory Breakfast

Reviewer: PolynesianStitch Review Date: 11/11/2018

Excellent breakfast choices. Particularly liked the beignets. Breakfast platter was also good and filling.

Pros:

Quick service

Review Of: Maria and Enzo's Ristorante

Reviewer: Melanie M Review Date: 11/11/2018

Will do again! We had the pass holder discount deal special offer before the end of the year, so the price was excellent. Atmosphere was good, food excellent.

Pros:

Good food, great temporary price!

Cons:

Elevator was requested vs stairs...wasn’t a con really but had to ask since seating was downstairs

Review Of: Caribbean Beach Resort (Moderate Resort)

Reviewer: magicalhoss Review Date: 11/11/2018

stayed early Nov '18, large resort, not a favorite. Was in bldg. 24 and my room had a smoke odor, notified front desk. Got bitten by some bug, appeared to be an ant. Received credit to opt out of housekeeping, $30, which was fine since I was only there for 4 nights. Food options are limited and priced high. Water now $3.50, why Disney? Will not stay at this resort again, for moderate, prefer Port Orleans French Quarter or Riverside.

Pros:

bus trips did not take long to any park

Cons:

small shop and limited eats

Review Of: Plaza Restaurant

Reviewer: MKFan Review Date: 11/11/2018

We ate here Oct 17 and had the grilled chicken sandwich and turkey club. The food was good and the service was probably the best we've ever had at this location. The prices are getting a bit much for just a sandwich and a drink though.

Pros:

Good sandwiches and this time good service. Nice somewhat quaint inside. Nice to sit down and have the food brought to you after struggling with crowds all day.

Cons:

Prices are getting up there and it's just a sandwich shop.

Review Of: Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria

Reviewer: MKFan Review Date: 11/11/2018

I enjoy the atmosphere here and the great service and the pizza. This time we had enough pizza at other places and so had the Pollo Parmiagiana and the Spaghetti and Meatballs. The chicken parm was dry and had hard pieces here and there... not so good. I think the other party liked the spaghetti, but the serving was huge.

I tried the Cannolo Siciliano for dessert and it was excellent, not too sweet.

They were going to seat us way out in a side room that to me felt like a food court that wasn't a part of the restaurant and we asked to be seated in the restaurant area (because seeing the 3 pizza ovens is part of it all). They moved us just inside the main room which was a lot better for atmosphere.

The service was great and we enjoyed talking to our many waiters/waitresses.

Pros:

Fun atmosphere, excellent service, pizza

Cons:

chicken parm dry, a bit noisy

Review Of: Sommerfest

Reviewer: MKFan Review Date: 11/11/2018

We had lunch reservations for the Biergartin on Oct. 23 and when we went to check-in we noticed the sign said $45. When they told us this was an all day price now, we were shocked that it went up so much, and the let us cancel without a fee. We then ate at Sommerfest instead.

The only options here were bratwurst and hot dogs, so we had the bratwurst. I thought I loved bratwurst, but I was used to a more mild sausage, so maybe what I like is not bratwurst. What they served was kind of spicy and we didn't care for it, just needed something to eat. I think we still spent $15 or more just on bratwurst and a coke.

Pros:

None. If eating a quick service meal next time, I will try somewhere else.

Cons:

Limited out-door seating, bratwurst wasn't good, drinks aren't refillable and cost $4.50 or $5.