Most Recent Reviews

Review of Saratoga Springs Resort (Disney Vacation Club)

Reviewed by maddox4 Review Date: 04/24/2019

We absolutely love staying at this resort...due to a stroke my husband had many years ago we do pay the extra to be in a preferred building. This keeps his walking distance within reason to the quick service and the gym which we have both used and is also one of the reasons we like Saratoga. Never have had a problem with housekeeping and it is generally a very peaceful place. I am a walker and I can walk for hours if I choose and we love the proximity to Disney Springs. I cannot comment on the bus service because we rarely use it. Our only con on our most recent trip (March 2019)-- mattresses are needing replaced in the worst way.

Pros:

Proximity to Disney Springs

Cons:

Mattresses are needing replaced.

Review of Voyage of the Little Mermaid

Reviewed by MamaMouse Review Date: 04/24/2019

I think this is underrated attraction; simple, airconditioned, and classic.

Pros:

air conditioned attraction that is a true Disney classic.

Cons:

None.

Review of Frozen Ever After

Reviewed by MamaMouse Review Date: 04/24/2019

We love this ride! What a great update to a long outdated experience.

Pros:

Great ride for a current movie that is true to the Disney mission!

Cons:

Difficult to get a fastpass since it is in the same tier as other popular rides.

Review of Be Our Guest -Counter Service Lunch

Delicious Meal in a Beautiful Atmosphere

Pros:

Quick Meal in an airconditioned, beautiful space.

Cons:

Difficulty getting a reservation

Review of Affection Section – Rafiki's Planet Watch

Reviewed by MamaMouse Review Date: 04/24/2019

This was my daughter's favorite experience!

Pros:

Interaction with Animals

Cons:

Review of Caribbean Beach Resort (Moderate Resort)

Reviewed by Lunarpark76 Review Date: 04/24/2019

I will start with the positives: Great Food, Great Theme, Comfy Room. However, the biggest problem with this resort is the multiple Bus Stop locations. We felt you had to walk miles to get to the nearest bus stop and when you finally get on a bus, there are multiple stops before you start heading to your destination. This is equally maddening when returning from the parks on Dad duty, and you are wedged in a corner of the bus holding all the backpacks and strollers and just want to get to our stop and are afraid the stroller may smack someone in the head but at this point I'm to crammed in to do anything about it anyways. Pro tip.....We started grabbing an Uber at night to avoid all of this. I would recommend staying at a Port Orleans instead. But not when we go because I don't want it crowded.

Pros:

Great Food, Great Theme, Comfy Room

Cons:

Buses

Review of Avatar Flight of Passage

Reviewed by dawn Review Date: 04/24/2019

i've ridden 2 times. first time i was disappointed, i think my peripheral vision was distracting my ability to immerse myself into the experience. second time i made the effort NOT to do that, and what a diference. while i am not a big fan of the movie, the rush of the ride is a lot of fun. but be warned, if you are easily affected by simulators this is gonna get ya.

Pros:

great technology and effects, scenery is beautiful, ride is smooth.

Cons:

the goggles allow for some peripheral vision and can ruin the effect. long lines of course.

Review of Flame Tree Barbecue

Reviewed by BridgetFoster Review Date: 04/24/2019

Pulled pork French fries were delicious. Got 2 orders using snack credit as a light dinner for 2 adults and 2 children. We've had them several times.

Pros:

Decent amount of good tasting food for snack credit meal.

Cons:

They don't have any adult beverages.

Review of Magic Kingdom Fireworks Dessert Party

Reviewed by csfranklin Review Date: 04/24/2019

We did the garden dessert party. The check in was easily and seamless. They made us feel like VIPs. There was a bathroom right next to where we ate, which was handy to have. The food spread was wonderful....not just desserts! They had cheeseburgers egg rolls, cheeses, crackers, fruit, plus all of the desserts. We wished we hadn't eaten dinner beforehand (even the light one we'd had). The cast member led us through the crowds about 30 minutes before fireworks time with a lit wand so we wouldn't lose him. The garden area was delightful, but people stood up right in front of us once it started. So, the "view" you get is completely dependent on the folks around you. We saw two couples almost get into a fight over this very thing. It kinda lost some of the magic at that point. We would do it again, but we'd know the view may or may not be that great.

Pros:

Delicious food Friendly cast member/VIP type service

Cons:

View is dependent on who's around you Garden area is packed!

Review of Toy Story Mania

Reviewed by dawn Review Date: 04/24/2019

this is still a hit for all ages. from your oldest party member to your youngest, everyone comes off smiling.

Pros:

the toy story gang, carnival games that won't empty your wallet, and a little healthy competition!

Cons:

long wait at times without a fast pass, but thats better now that there are more options in toy story land.
1 2 3 1,055