Most Recent Reviews

Review Of: 50's Prime Time Cafe Lunch/Dinner

Reviewer: snovak Review Date: 02/20/2019

I really appreciated our waiter at our last visit (Jan. 24). We enjoy the fried chicken served here last year so decided to try it again this time. I cant remember his name , but he said the same spiel about elbows on table and had us set the table but he didn't go over board and I liked that. We are mid 60ish and came more so for the food than the interaction and I liked that he was friendly and talkative but didn't go overboard with us. It was fun watching the other waiters/waitresses getting kids involved and other families interacting but I like the fact that our waiter did just enough to make us feel like we were at the 50's Prime Time without going overboard.

Pros:

Great selection of comfort food.

Review Of: Trattoria al forno - Dinner

Reviewer: snovak Review Date: 02/20/2019

Love, Love, Love this place....its where we always start and end our vacation. Always pleased with our selections - food is very good, love the atmosphere and the wait staff is always willing to make you feel special. Each time we request Andrea, she has become part of our family...she's the best.

Pros:

Great food, excellent staff

Cons:

Little bit pricey...especially the wines

Review Of: Boardwalk Inn (Deluxe Resort)

Reviewer: snovak Review Date: 02/20/2019

This was our 5th time staying here...absolutely love this resort. We always request a 1st floor room and we are always given one, which I appreciate. This time the problem was Mousekeeping. On our second day there we returned to our room to find we had no pillowcases on our pillows - not a problem, quick call to Mousekeeping and within 20 minutes there was a knock on the door and there were the cases, but I think because its a Deluxe resort I expected them to come in and put the cases on or at least ask if I wanted them to do it or if I wanted to do it myself - not just handed to me as I opened the door. Don't get me wrong I don't mind putting cases on the pillows but I should note that I leave a very nice tip for them each day I am there. The next day @ 8:00 , while getting ready for a day in the park there was a short knock on the door and in walks Mousekeeping even though we had the "Room Occupied" sign on the door. Two days later after returning from a day of shopping at Disney Springs and wanting to freshen up for a dinner reservation we entered our room around 4:30 pm to find Mouskeeping hadn't been there at all...a quick walk to the front desk and within an hour someone was there. I love this resort and will stay here on my next Disney visit, I was just surprised at the Mousekeeping issues we had...this was a first for us , we never had anything but wonderful experiences here. Everyone has off days I suppose but I guess I don't expect that at Disney !!

Pros:

Walking distance of Epcot / Studios. Love walking on the Boardwalk taking in the sounds and sights.

Cons:

Review Of: Saratoga Springs Resort (Disney Vacation Club)

Reviewer: Dnields Review Date: 02/20/2019

I've been a member since 2004, and I joined at Saratoga Springs because, well, that's what was available. When I joined, I wasn't a huge fan (the complex felt large and confusing), and I assumed I'd often stay at different resorts. Over time, my feelings have changed, I've become a huge fan. I now know my way around, and while the resort is still large, there have been times when I've felt completely private and secluded. I love being able to walk to Disney Springs. I love the rooms (from studio to grand villa). I love the friendliness of the staff and the beauty of the design. I'm not a golfer, but I love being near the course (and I even played it once). I think Saratoga Springs is an unsung star.

Pros:

Proximity to Disney Springs. Combination of isolation and community.

Cons:

Not a huge fan of Turf Club.

Review Of: Early Morning Magic - Fantasyland

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 02/20/2019

It was wonderful

Pros:

No wait

Review Of: Earl of Sandwich

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 02/19/2019

This place had a lot of choices to choose from to suit anyones tastes

Pros:

Lots of choices

Review Of: Raglan Road

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 02/18/2019

Granted we were tired, it was our traveling day, but we had high expectations here and were disappointed

Pros:

The waiter and food was good, but not great

Cons:

The stage has limited viewing by only a few tables. Could not see anything but tops of bobbing heads from where we were sitting. Found two chicken bones in my pot pie and my daughter didn't like the fish

Review Of: Whispering Canyon Cafe Lunch/Dinner

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 02/18/2019

Our waitress was great!! Went the extra mile!! But our food choice was not good

Pros:

The staff!!

Cons:

We chose the nacho's and they just were not good

Review Of: Riverside Mill Breakfast

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 02/18/2019

Liked this one, just didn't love it.

Pros:

Very friendly staff and lots of seating

Cons:

Food average

Review Of: 'Ohana Dinner

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 02/18/2019

My second favorite meal during our trip

Pros:

The service, atmosphere, and food were all really good!!

Cons:

booked too early in the day, so we weren't hungry enough to really eat enough to make the price of this meal work. Wish we could have eaten more.