Reviews of Nine Dragons – China – Epcot

Other Menus at Nine Dragons Restaurant

Nine Dragons Restaurant

Services: Table Service

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/13/2022

Food was okay; you could get this food anywhere. I was mildly insulted to eat my fried rice and dumplings with a fork; we weren't even offered chopsticks...

Pros:

Good location, easy to get a reservation.

Cons:

Super Americanised Chinese food, loud

Reviewed by Mizzrhondar Review Date: 01/11/2022

I have heard lots of bad things about this restaurant and I have to come defend it now that we have visited. If you are expecting authentic Chinese food based in Chinese culture, this isn't that. However, the food here is delicious! Our server was so friendly and attentive. We got pot stickers, the happy family, and the honey sesame chicken. The food was so fresh and flavorful and my chicken was nice and crispy on the outside and tender and juicy on the inside. I would absolutely come back, as this is probably the best Americanized Chinese cuisine I have had. And the decor is lovely!

Pros:

Good service Beautiful decor Fresh yummy food! Great views

Cons:

Not authentic Chinese

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 10/20/2021

Excellent service and the food was fresh and delicious.

Pros:

Tasty food

Cons:

No cons

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/24/2021

Bad customer service and food. No relation cost- benefit

Pros:

It is in Disney???

Cons:

Expensive, not better than a regular Chinese restaurant, bad customer service, their food has nothing special. How can this restaurant be part of Disney???

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/08/2021

One of my families must dos each trip to epcot. A quiet and relaxing dinning location indoors with good food and large portions.

Pros:

Relaxing large environment indoors with air conditioning, quieter and less crowded than some restaurants

Cons:

Typical dishes like fried rice and sweet and sour chicken

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/25/2021

Nothing authentic, reminds me of a local Chinese takeout place except that this is sit-down. I can say that the food is mediocre and not terrible, but the desserts are not appealing. It does have some nice views though!

Pros:

Views, good service

Cons:

Food is not the best, expensive, desserts are not appealing

Reviewed by jd101506 Review Date: 03/04/2021

My wife and I ate here in October of 2019. The restaurant itself was easy to get to, very clean, and the staff was friendly. The food itself was pretty good, but its not a \"Disney\" experience by any means. You end up paying the \"Disney tax\" to get food that you've definitely had before at any Chinese restaurant across the U.S. I think the most interesting part of Nine Dragons really is the alcohol options. Some of the cocktails and Chinese beers are somewhat unique and could be fun for someone who appreciates either. I don't really have any complaints, but the best way I could describe this experience was \"welmed\". I wasn't over or under whelmed. I think there are better places to eat in Epcot, especially if there are food festivals going on. If Chinese cuisine is a must have, its a good option; if you want something uniquely \"Disney\" or something that will knock your socks off, this may not be it.

Pros:

-Easy to get a reservation -Familiar menu for anyone who eats Chinese regularly -Good cocktails and beer options -Friendly staff -Quickly seated and served

Cons:

-Familiar menu for anyone who eats Chinese regularly -Nothing uniquely Disney -Bland decor

Reviewed by slidersport Review Date: 02/15/2021

Nine Dragons offers solid, in-park Chinese food. It's not too much different from what you may get at a local Chinese restaurant if you live in a decent-sized city, but the prices are reasonable and the food is consistently good. You can usually grab a same-day reservation. Also, they have had Mr.Pibb/ Dr.Pepper in the past, and that is important to my wife and scarce at WDW.

Pros:

familiar food, same-day reservations, prices

Cons:

not very adventurous

Reviewed by KareLynn Review Date: 10/27/2020

This place has gotten better than when I came about 5 years ago. Stopped in again out of desperation and it’s not that it was bad, it just wasn’t great. My family eats Chinese at home once or twice a month so the dishes are familiar and everyone finished their plate. Points are taken off for this being epcot and they could do better but choose to keep it the same. Wish there were no misses in the parks but there are and this is one of them.

Pros:

Edible Chinese food

Cons:

If we are forced to eat here out of desperation why can’t it be exciting like other places in same park.

Reviewed by DisneyPJ Review Date: 05/19/2020

We ate here as part of our Candlelight Ceremony package. Food was pretty good and portions were huge. Definitely worth the money.

Pros:

Very tasty food. Portions were plentiful