We know you’ve got your pick when it comes to your favorite Disney Resorts. But, did you know that there is a brand NEW hotel coming to Disney World this fall?
The Walt Disney World Swan Reserve is currently in its finishing stages of construction, although it has delayed its opening date until the end of September. The hotel will have 349 guest rooms, 149 suites, and 2 presidential suites, along a signature Mediterranean restaurant, a grab-n-go cafe, a scenic pool area, a fitness center, a business center, an event space, and a rooftop spot with views of the parks called the Vue. But, there’s something BIG that will make you want to stay at the new hotel even more!
The Swan Reserve is within walking distance (or just a water taxi ride away) from both Disney’s Hollywood Studios and EPCOT. And, although the close proximity is a big perk already, you don’t even have to leave the hotel for another benefit that comes with a stay at the Swan Reserve!
Disney’s Hollywood Studios has only recently brought back its Wonderful World of Animation nighttime show and fireworks, while EPCOT will be rolling out the long-awaited Harmonious spectacular on October 1st for Disney World’s 50th anniversary.
Since you’ll be right around the corner from both sets of parks at the Swan Reserve, that means you’ll have the opportunity to watch TWO sets of fireworks from your room come October! The newest hotel will be one of the few spots on Disney World’s property that gives you that opportunity, as you literally have fireworks surrounding you outside your window. Sounds like the perfect way to end the evening, right?
However, if you want to take advantage of those Disney World Resort perks, you’ll also want to know that guests at the Swan Reserve have access to both Early Theme Park Hours and Extended Evening Hours. So, you can head to Disney’s Hollywood Studios and EPCOT early or stay after hours (along with the other parks) throughout the week!
As more progress is made on the Walt Disney World Swan Reserve, we’ll be sure to update you on everything you need to know! Stay tuned with All Ears for the latest Disney entertainment and news coming soon!
Will you be staying at the Swan Reserve when it opens? Let us know in the comments below!
- More Details on the Four New Dining Spots Coming Disney World’s Swan Reserve Resort
- New Passholder Section Arrives on Disney World App
- Why Disney+ May NOT Outgrow Netflix as Analysts Previously Predicted
- HURRY! Don’t Miss Out on the Polynesian 50th Anniversary Collection in Disney World!
- PHOTOS: Medals Revealed For runDisney’s 2022 Princess Half Marathon Weekend
- Disney Menu Updates: MORE 50th Anniversary Treats Arrive as Restaurants Continue to Reopen
- Disney’s New Special Edition Princess Doll Just Won the Holiday Outfit Game
- PHOTOS: Another EPCOT Shop Has Finally Reopened in World Showcase!
- Would You Pay OVER $250 for an Exclusive ‘Star Wars’ Lightsaber?
- NEWS: Disney World Releases Park Hours Through Late December