Heading to Disney World in August?
August will bring a number of exciting things to Disney World including the very first After Hours BOO BASH event. If you’re planning to visit Disney World during the very first week of August, then we’ve got an important update for you when it comes to park hours!
Previously, Disney World park hours had been released through the month of July. But now, we’ve got all of the park hours for the first week of August! Let’s take a look at when the parks will be open.
Magic Kingdom will be open from August 1st through the 7th from 9AM to 9PM.
This is the same as the park’s hours for late July.
From August 1st through August 7th, guests will be able to have fun over in EPCOT from 11AM to 9PM.
Again, this is the same as the park’s hours for the week before in late July.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Disney’s Hollywood Studios will be open from 9AM to 7PM from August 1st through the 7th.
This is the same as the park’s hours the week before.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
Disney’s Animal Kingdom will be open from 8AM to 6PM from August 1st through the 7th.
Once again, there’s no change here from the park’s hours for the week before.
At all 4 theme parks, Park Hopping hours are set to begin each day at 2PM.
Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park
Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park will be open from August 1st through the 7th from 11AM to 6PM.
A reminder that park passes are not required for Blizzard Beach.
And finally, Disney Springs will be open from 10AM to 10PM from August 1st through the 5th, and will stay open one extra hour (until 11PM) on the 6th and 7th.
Of course, all of these park hours are subject to change in the future. We’ll keep an eye out for more updates and let you know what we find.
More Stories About Disney World
- The EXCLUSIVE Annual Passholder Magnet is Now Available in Disney World
- Disney World’s 4th of July Wait Times Surprised Us
- AllEars TV: CONQUER The Most STRESSFUL Ride in Disney World’s EPCOT — Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind
- Disney World’s 4th of July Crowds SURPRISED Us
- An Unexpected Disney World Ride Had LONG Wait Time Yesterday
- PHOTOS: Come With Us to Watch the Fourth of July Fireworks in Disney World!
- Which Disney World Annual Pass is the Best Value
- The One Disney World Ride That Just Can’t Catch a Break
- A Big TRON Update and More Construction Progress in Disney World
- 20 Best Things to Do in Disney World Without a Theme Park Ticket
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
Will you be going to Disney World in August? Tell us in the comments!