But, there’s still something new that has arrived from a distant planet all the way over to Batuu in the parks this week too!
At the end of Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, Rey gives her final goodbye to Luke and Leia as she returns their duo of lightsabers to the sands of Tatooine. In the final moments of the film, we see that she has her own new lightsaber, which looks as if the hilt had been forged using her scavenger staff. And, you can channel your inner Jedi with the NEW Rey Lightsaber Hilt in Disney World!
The hilt looks like the one we described with cloth handling wrapped around the center as a nod to Rey’s past on Jakku.
A Cast Member demonstrated how the attachable saber works with the hilt. Although she used a green saber instead of the yellow one that Rey boasts, we still appreciated the nod to her newfound Jedi-hood.
You can take home the Rey Lightsaber from Dok Ondar’s Den of Antiquities for $139.99. And, we’ll be sure to show you all the other merchandise coming to the parks soon! Stay tuned for more Disney news!
What lightsabers do you own? Let us know in the comments below!
- Disney’s New Haunted Mansion Items Will Make Your Home Delightfully Unlivable!
- Save the Galaxy With New Star Wars: Bad Batch Funko Pops!
- Hurry! The Disney x BaubleBar Bejeweled Ears Are Now Available Online!
- Life Is the Bubbles With Disney x Danielle Nicole’s NEW Little Mermaid Bag!
- NEWS: Disney World is Releasing a Special 50th Anniversary Book
- Only Select Disney World Guests Can Get The Newest MagicBand Discounted!
- New Magazine on Amazon Features OVER 50 Secret Disney Recipes!
- The 10 Best Amazon Prime Day Deals for ‘Star Wars’ Fans!
- The BEST Marvel Deals for Amazon Prime Day
- The Best Disney Amazon Prime Day Deals for Kids