We’ve also checked out some of the Festival’s unique merchandise. But today we spotted another Festival-specific item you can add to your collection — a Festival of the Arts mask with Figment!
This cute and colorful mask is made by Spirit Jersey and features that lovable fellow, Figment!
The mask has purple and orange colors in a tie dye look with Figment on the side, holding a bucket and paint brush.
And it says “Festival of the Arts 2021” on it, so you can always remember your fantastic trip to this special event.
We found these masks in EPCOT at World Showplace, which is the festival building located between the United Kingdom and Canada pavilions. You can get this mask there for $12.99.
We’ll continue to keep an eye out for more Festival of the Arts merchandise or just other cool Disney items you can bring home. Stay tuned for more updates!
More Stories About Disney Merchandise!
- Four Disney Characters Are the Stars of NEW Accessories!
- The Disney Item You’ll Use Every Single Day
- Happy Haunts Have Materialized on Disney’s NEW Dooney & Bourke MagicBand!
- Disney’s Spaghetti-Covered Stitch Merchandise is Now Online!
- The NEW Disney x ColourPop Bambi Collection is Now Available!
- We’ve Got a Release Date for Disney’s Next Collectible Key!
- A BIG Sale and Free Shipping? Act Fast to Snag These Disney Items Online!
- ALL the Restaurants and Stores That Will Be Open for Event at Disney California Adventure!
- This Week’s WandaVision Merchandise Has a NEW Star Character!
- Disney’s Next Posable Plush Collection Features THE MUPPETS!
What do you think of this new mask? Let us know in the comments!