The Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts has officially kicked off!
We’re busy visiting the Food Studios to see what masterpieces the Disney Chefs have been creating. There’s more than food to experience at the festival this year! There is also a ton of art to peruse and interactive festival entertainment. We’re trying out the 2021 version of Figment’s Brush With the Masters scavenger hunt!
You can purchase the scavenger hunt map for $7.99. Once your hunt is over, redeem a prize at Disney Traders or World Traveler at International Gateway.
The map features each country in World Showcase. You’ll head to each location and find each piece of art corresponding to that country. Take your handy dandy stickers and place them on the country’s frame!
Once your map is complete, it’s time to claim your prize! The prize this year is a choice of character puzzles!
The puzzle allows you to create your own work of 3D art to take home!
Spoilers ahead! We’re about to show you where you can find the Figment art you’ll be looking for at EPCOT!
Starting in Canada, you’ll find Figment starring in the Dreamers’ Woods. (AKA Deep Woods!)
Stopping into the Tea Caddy at the United Kingdom, you’ll find the Dragon in Blue! This is inspired by The Boy Blue painting.
Figment is gazing dreamily into one of Monet’s iconic ponds. Find him in France!
This one is a little more abstract! You can find the Pigments of Figment in Morocco.
In Japan, The Great Wave off Kanagawa has been transformed into The Great Wave of Inspiration!
Then we’re heading to Italy where we can take a look at the Mona Lisa *ahem* Mona FIGMENT! Figment is sporting this look very well!
And, in the American Pavilion, you can find Dragon Crossing the Delaware! (Sorry, Washington! Looks like Figment has this one covered.)
The Fjording gift shop in Norway displays the famous “Scream” painting! Only this one is titled “One Little Scream.”
Stay tuned with us today! We’ll be checking out the food, merch, and entertainment all day long.
What’s your favorite EPCOT festival? Let us know in the comments!
Festival of the Arts News
- PHOTOS: Step Into Chalk Art Like Mary Poppins in Disney World!
- EPCOT Will Remain Open For Additional Two Hours This Saturday
- We Bet You Can’t Spot ALL 71 Hidden Secrets in This Disney Art!
- The Interactive Paint-by-Number Mural at EPCOT’s Festival of the Arts is Back!
- PHOTOS: The Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine Has Returned at This Year’s Festival of the Arts in Disney World!
- 5 Most Jaw Dropping Eats at the 2021 EPCOT Festival of the Arts!
- PHOTOS: ALL the Hidden Characters You Can Spot at EPCOT’s Festival of the Arts!
- PHOTOS: EPCOT’s Festival of the Arts Scavenger Hunt Returns with New Prizes!
- Paint With Figment on the 2021 EPCOT Festival of the Arts Spirit Jersey!
- PHOTOS! Food Booths for EPCOT’s Festival of the Arts Have Arrived in Disney World!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!