Not all of our favorite Disney restaurants and snack spots have reopened yet, but little by little, more have started to become available. More Disney food choices = more happiness.
Just recently, Woody’s Lunch Box at Disney’s Hollywood Studios reopened, while Tomorrowland Terrace and The Crystal Palace in Magic Kingdom are set to reopen very soon. Today, another spot reopened, this time in Disney’s Hollywood Studios, giving guests one more place to grab a quick snack.
KRNR The Rock Station is a snack kiosk located next to Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith, which typically serves up some snacks like chips, cookies, a hot dog, and some macaroni & cheese dishes topped with chili or buffalo chicken. When we passed by this spot on December 3rd, we saw that the kiosk was still closed, but there were some social distancing markers near it, indicating that it could be opening up soon!
And…now it has! When we visited today, KRNR The Rock Station was OPEN once again in Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Note that on the Walt Disney World website, the spot is still listed as temporarily unavailable and shows “No Times Available” for today, but it does show operating hours for tomorrow, December 5th.
The menu at this spot is a bit more limited than it was before. Gone are the hot dogs and the mac & cheese dishes. For now, this menu at the cart shows that it’ll be serving a chocolate chip cookie, assorted chips, and some nacho cheese tortilla chips as its snack options. A few frozen treats are also available, like Frozen Minute Maid Premium Lemonade or Frozen Coca-Cola, Coca-Cola or Barq’s Root Beer Floats, and a Waffle Cone with Ice Cream.
You can also get some fountain beverages, bottled water, and a few alcoholic beverages, like Jack Daniel’s Whiskey with Coke, spiked Frozen Minute Maid Lemonade or Coca-Cola, a Truly Wild Berry Hard Seltzer, or Bud Light Lager.
Again, the menu is pretty limited, but if you’re in the area and just want to grab something small, like a Coca-Cola float, KRNR The Rock Station is now available.
We’re still waiting for restaurants like ‘Ohana in Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort to reopen, but we have seen some options — like the ‘Ohana Bread Pudding — become available in other spots, so that’s a good way to get your fill for the time being. We’ll keep an eye out for more Disney news and let you know what we find!
More Stories About Walt Disney World!
- Joe Biden Confirmed to be Added to the Hall of Presidents By Disney
- Listen Up, Junior Golfers! Disney World is Offering Classes Just For You
- AllEars TV: Trapped in Disney World’s Most Hated Land!
- News: The Hall of Presidents is Closed for Refurbishment in Disney World
- Things You Did for the Last Time at Disney World 2020
- PHOTOS! Check Out EPCOT’s France Pavilion Expansion Lit Up at Night!
- Could a New Popcorn Kiosk Be Coming to EPCOT? Here’s What We Know!
- 16 Stunning Disney World Wallpapers to Bring a Little Magic to Your Phone or Desktop
- PHOTOS! Popular Disney World Starbucks Tumbler Gets a NEW Look!
- NEWS: Another Disney Springs Retail Location Will Be Permanently Closing
Have you gotten anything to eat at KRNR The Rock Station? Let us know in the comments!