Earlier today, Disney World announced reopening dates for three dining locations: Tomorrowland Terrace and Crystal Palace in Magic Kingdom, and Woody’s Lunchbox in Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Tomorrowland Terrace, which will reopen in Magic Kingdom on December 17th, just released its menu that guests can order from. And let’s just say…something smells a little “fishy.”
That’s because this menu is FILLED with seafood options! In fact, Tomorrowland Terrace’s new menu bears a striking resemblance to the menu at Columbia Harbour House, which remains closed at this time.
Dishes that will be available at Tomorrowland Terrace include a series of combo platters, with various combinations of chicken, fish, and shrimp.
Tomorrowland Terrace will also serve Lobster Rolls, a staple from Columbia Harbour House. If you don’t want a combination platter, each of the proteins from above are also available as their own singular platter dish.
If you had any suspicions that Tomorrowland Terrace was copying ALL of Columbia Harbour House’s menu, that doesn’t look to be the case. At this time, we are not seeing Columbia Harbour Houses’ Grilled Salmon, Chicken Pot Pie, or Grilled Shrimp Skewer.
We will continue to be on the lookout for the latest developments of Tomorrowland Terrace’s menu, and we look forward to checking the menu out for ourselves on December 17th!
Will you dine at Tomorrowland Terrace when it reopens? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World Dining News
- Enjoy Valentine’s Day with a Celebration Package Coming to Disney World Resorts!
- The Wait Time for Cookies is 11 HOURS in Disney World Today!
- You Can Now Order Takeout at CityWorks Eatery & Pour House in Disney World!
- NEWS! Gideon’s Bakehouse Will Celebrate the Disney Springs Grand Opening with LOADS of Goodies!
- NEWS: Ticket Sales for Tokyo Disneyland Will Be Reinstated Tomorrow
- What’s the Best Food You Ever Ate at Walt Disney World? Here’s What YOU Said!
- NEWS! Portillo’s Will Be Opening Near Disney World This March
- NEWS: Tokyo Disneyland Will Be Temporarily Closing Over 25 Restaurants Soon
- These Are Our TOP 10 Eats at This Year’s EPCOT Festival of the Arts!
- Save Big This Month at Terralina Crafted Italian and Paddlefish in Disney World!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!