Today, Disney dropped the big news that three more restaurants would be reopening in the Magic Kingdom and Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
Along with Tomorrowland Terrace and Woody’s Lunch Box, The Crystal Palace will be opening again with a newly modified dining experience. While Winnie the Pooh and his pals will be “taking a break from greeting guests,” we’re excited to experience the brand new family-style dining at the restaurant, instead of its previous buffet-style meal!
And, we’ve got a first look at the menu you can expect to find at the Magic Kingdom dining location when it welcomes everyone back on December 13th!
Adults will be able to kick off their meal with their choice of a Seasonal Salad, Marinated Watermelon and Tomatoes, or Homestyle Buttermilk and Cheddar Bacon Biscuits (which sounds right up our alley) during their visit!
For the main course, there are SO MANY great options that we want to try for ourselves! Guests can choose from the Baked Chicken Leg, Fire-roasted Prime Rib of Beef, Brown Sugar Glazed Bone-in Pork Chop, Blackened Catfish and Shrimp, or Southern Fried Cauliflower as the plant-based option.
Since it isn’t a meal in Disney World without dessert, visitors at The Crystal Palace can end things on a sweet note with the A Hunny of a Cupcake or the Italian Strawberry Shortcake as the plant-based dessert. But, we’ve got our eyes on the Family Style Dessert Platter that comes with a trio of Seasonal Fritters, Banana Cream Pie, and Hummingbird Cake (we’re swooning just a little bit)!
The kids dining at the table are able to grab appetizers like Fresh Watermelon or Cheddar Cheese and Grapes before diving into their choice of the Baked Chicken Leg, Seared Catfish, Macaroni and Cheese, or Fire-roasted Prime Rib for their entrées.
They have the choice of 2 side options, including Cheddar Grits, Roasted Potatoes, and Green Beans. And, for dessert, they can snack on the Strawberry Lemon Cupcake, Vanilla Honey-Caramel Cupcake, Strawberry Shortcake, or Seasonal Sorbet!
Disney is also offering allergy-friendly options of the menu items to accommodate guests with dietary restrictions. Although there aren’t any prices for the family-style dining experience just yet, reservations for Crystal Palace will open on December 1st! So, you’re going to want to set a reminder to book quickly, because we’re sure spots will fill up!
As Disney releases more details about its restaurants’ re-openings, we’ll be sure to share all the information you need to know!
Will you be going to The Crystal Palace when it opens? Let us know in the comments below!
- 39 (!!) Ways To SAVE In Disney World Right Now!
- FULL LIST of All The Ways To SAVE On Your Next Disney World Vacation!
- Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’ Now Has 8 NEW Menu Items in Disney World
- Disney Menu Updates: CHANGES Impact a Magic Kingdom Restaurant and Limited-Time Snacks Arrive
- Our Best Tips for Using Disney World’s Walk-Up Wait List System
- FULL LIST of Every Disney World Discount Available Right Now
- Disney Menu Updates: Price Increases and Limited-Time Menu Updates
- How You Can Save BIG $$$ on Your Disney World Trip Right Now!
- Disney Menu Updates: Traditional Character Dining is BACK!
- These Are the Disney World Restaurants Guests Consider “One-And-Done”