Today, Disney dropped the big news that three more restaurants would be reopening in the Magic Kingdom and Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
Along with Tomorrowland Terrace and Woody’s Lunch Box, The Crystal Palace will be opening again with a newly modified dining experience. While Winnie the Pooh and his pals will be “taking a break from greeting guests,” we’re excited to experience the brand new family-style dining at the restaurant, instead of its previous buffet-style meal!
And, we’ve got a first look at the menu you can expect to find at the Magic Kingdom dining location when it welcomes everyone back on December 13th!
Adults will be able to kick off their meal with their choice of a Seasonal Salad, Marinated Watermelon and Tomatoes, or Homestyle Buttermilk and Cheddar Bacon Biscuits (which sounds right up our alley) during their visit!
For the main course, there are SO MANY great options that we want to try for ourselves! Guests can choose from the Baked Chicken Leg, Fire-roasted Prime Rib of Beef, Brown Sugar Glazed Bone-in Pork Chop, Blackened Catfish and Shrimp, or Southern Fried Cauliflower as the plant-based option.
Since it isn’t a meal in Disney World without dessert, visitors at The Crystal Palace can end things on a sweet note with the A Hunny of a Cupcake or the Italian Strawberry Shortcake as the plant-based dessert. But, we’ve got our eyes on the Family Style Dessert Platter that comes with a trio of Seasonal Fritters, Banana Cream Pie, and Hummingbird Cake (we’re swooning just a little bit)!
The kids dining at the table are able to grab appetizers like Fresh Watermelon or Cheddar Cheese and Grapes before diving into their choice of the Baked Chicken Leg, Seared Catfish, Macaroni and Cheese, or Fire-roasted Prime Rib for their entrées.
They have the choice of 2 side options, including Cheddar Grits, Roasted Potatoes, and Green Beans. And, for dessert, they can snack on the Strawberry Lemon Cupcake, Vanilla Honey-Caramel Cupcake, Strawberry Shortcake, or Seasonal Sorbet!
Disney is also offering allergy-friendly options of the menu items to accommodate guests with dietary restrictions. Although there aren’t any prices for the family-style dining experience just yet, reservations for Crystal Palace will open on December 1st! So, you’re going to want to set a reminder to book quickly, because we’re sure spots will fill up!
As Disney releases more details about its restaurants’ re-openings, we’ll be sure to share all the information you need to know!
Will you be going to The Crystal Palace when it opens? Let us know in the comments below!
- Enjoy Valentine’s Day with a Celebration Package Coming to Disney World Resorts!
- The Wait Time for Cookies is 11 HOURS in Disney World Today!
- You Can Now Order Takeout at CityWorks Eatery & Pour House in Disney World!
- NEWS! Gideon’s Bakehouse Will Celebrate the Disney Springs Grand Opening with LOADS of Goodies!
- NEWS: Ticket Sales for Tokyo Disneyland Will Be Reinstated Tomorrow
- What’s the Best Food You Ever Ate at Walt Disney World? Here’s What YOU Said!
- NEWS! Portillo’s Will Be Opening Near Disney World This March
- NEWS: Tokyo Disneyland Will Be Temporarily Closing Over 25 Restaurants Soon
- These Are Our TOP 10 Eats at This Year’s EPCOT Festival of the Arts!
- Save Big This Month at Terralina Crafted Italian and Paddlefish in Disney World!