Harry Potter fans! We’ve got incredibly fun news for you!
Universal’s theme parks serve up a delicious version of Butterbeer inspired by the Harry Potter series. It comes hot, frozen, or cold and sold at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter exclusively inside the theme parks…until now! You no longer have to enter a theme park to get a cup of official Butterbeer!
Universal Studios Hollywood in California has yet to reopen the theme parks. Instead, they have opened CityWalk, the shopping and dining area located outside of the parks. This area is opening a pop-up quick-service location that will serve all kinds of Butterbeer options! Hot, frozen, and cold Butterbeer will be available as is or in the souvenir steins. You can even order a scoop of Butterbeer flavored ice cream and Chocolate Frogs!
The pop-up shop is called The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Sweets & Treats. It will be open for a limited time every Friday through Sunday from noon to 8PM. Just think of this as a big Christmas present from Universal to Harry Potter fanatics!
Will you head to CityWalk for a cup of Butterbeer? Let us know in the comments!
In other news!
- Disneyland Paris Will Reportedly Remain Closed Through the Holiday Season
- NEWS! Qantas Airline May Require COVID-19 Vaccine for International Travel
- PHOTOS: See More Details About the NEW Cars Attraction Coming to Disneyland Paris!
- VIDEO! Bruce, the Shark Star of “Jaws”, Has Been Restored and Has a New Home!
- From Adventurers to Yetis, a Look Back at Imagineer Joe Rohde’s Expansive Disney Career
- NEWS: Walt Disney Television’s President of Business Operations & CFO to Step Down
- The Walt Disney Company Has Been In A ‘New York State of Mind’ For Decades
- NEWS: CDC Moves Cruise Travel Into a New, Higher Risk Level 4 Category
- Where in the World #664
- PHOTOS: Take a Trip with Us to Jolly Creek’s Holiday Festival and Marketplace!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!