Although many restaurants and hotels have reopened at Walt Disney World, some still remain closed.
But, Disney recently announced that three spots would be reopening soon — Woody’s Lunch Box (which has already reopened), Tomorrowland Terrace, and Crystal Palace. While Crystal Palace itself won’t be officially reopening until December 13th, Advanced Dining Reservations to eat at this spot are NOW available!
Reservations to dine at The Crystal Palace officially opened this morning on the Walt Disney World dining website. Advance Dining Reservations can be made 60 days out from your vacation. Since Christmas and New Year’s are around the corner, the restaurant may see its availability fill up quickly!
Keep in mind, however, that there will be a few changes coming to The Crystal Palace when it reopens. Disney has said that Winnie the Pooh and his friends from the Hundred-Acre Wood will be “taking a break from greeting guests.” Could the characters still pop up in a small way like how it’s been done at Be Our Guest or Cinderella’s Royal Table? We’re not sure, but we’ll definitely be eating there soon to find out!
The Crystal Palace will also be moving away from a buffet-style meal and instead will have a family-style dining experience (Hollywood & Vine reopened a few months ago with a similar change). At Crystal Palace, there will be NEW entrées including fire-roasted prime rib of beef, fried cauliflower, and more.
Disney actually recently shared the FULL menu so you can check it out and see if it’s something that you and your family would enjoy.
We’re excited to have a (hopefully scrumptious) meal at this location when it reopens in just a few weeks. We expect that reservations could fill up, particularly around the holidays, so if this is a place you want to try, be sure to make your reservations as soon as possible. We’re always on the lookout for the latest Disney news, so stay tuned for more updates!
Will you be going back to the Crystal Palace when it opens to guests? Let us know in the comments below!
More Stories About Disney World
- Joe Biden Confirmed to be Added to the Hall of Presidents By Disney
- Listen Up, Junior Golfers! Disney World is Offering Classes Just For You
- AllEars TV: Trapped in Disney World’s Most Hated Land!
- News: The Hall of Presidents is Closed for Refurbishment in Disney World
- Things You Did for the Last Time at Disney World 2020
- PHOTOS! Check Out EPCOT’s France Pavilion Expansion Lit Up at Night!
- Could a New Popcorn Kiosk Be Coming to EPCOT? Here’s What We Know!
- 16 Stunning Disney World Wallpapers to Bring a Little Magic to Your Phone or Desktop
- PHOTOS! Popular Disney World Starbucks Tumbler Gets a NEW Look!
- NEWS: Another Disney Springs Retail Location Will Be Permanently Closing
Did you make a reservation for The Crystal Palace? Let us know in the comments!