Today might be Mickey and Minnie’s birthday today, but yesterday was Life Day in the Star Wars universe!
Even though the holiday revolving around family means we have been wanting to spend time with our loved ones in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, we might have found the perfect Christmas gift for this year too!
When you’re checking out the Force Guided Kyber Crystals or picking up a new Holocron at Dok-Ondar’s Den of Antiquities, you can also snag a great deal on Lightsaber Blades too!
While blades usually range from $44.99 to $49.99 each, you can buy all three sizes for $30 each now! And, yes, that means we totally want to expand our growing collection of lightsabers with that deal.
We will keep giving you a look at the rest of the awesome discounts, deals, and new merchandise we find around the parks and online!
What lightsabers do you own from Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge? Let us know in the comments below!
- Travel to a Galaxy Far, Far Away With NEW ‘Star Wars’ Tees!
- Classic, New, and SCENTED Plushes Are Part of Disney’s Limited Time Deal!
- Gear Up for July 4th With Disney’s NEW Collection!
- You Can Wear a Cruella de Vil Original With Disney’s Upcoming Fashion Collection!
- Revamp Your Summer Wardrobe With This Deal on Disney T-shirts!
- First Look at NEW Action Figures Inspired by Disney and Pixar’s Newest Movie!
- Get Excited For Halloween EARLY With New Disney Treats, Souvenirs, and More!
- Disney World’s Latest Souvenir Is Giving Us MAJOR Puppy Eyes
- Disney Products With HUNDREDS of 5-Star Ratings On Amazon
- The 15 Best Disney Things You Can Buy at Target for $15 or Less