Today might be Mickey and Minnie’s birthday today, but yesterday was Life Day in the Star Wars universe!
Even though the holiday revolving around family means we have been wanting to spend time with our loved ones in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, we might have found the perfect Christmas gift for this year too!
When you’re checking out the Force Guided Kyber Crystals or picking up a new Holocron at Dok-Ondar’s Den of Antiquities, you can also snag a great deal on Lightsaber Blades too!
While blades usually range from $44.99 to $49.99 each, you can buy all three sizes for $30 each now! And, yes, that means we totally want to expand our growing collection of lightsabers with that deal.
We will keep giving you a look at the rest of the awesome discounts, deals, and new merchandise we find around the parks and online!
What lightsabers do you own from Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge? Let us know in the comments below!
- Merch Alert! 🚨 Disney Fans Will Love These 6 Cyber Monday Deals!
- HURRY! It’s the Last Day to Score Black Friday Savings on BoxLunch Merchandise!
- The Dreamy Tangled Dooney & Bourke Collection is Now Available Online!
- Start Shopping for Cyber Monday Deals on Disney Merchandise TOMORROW!
- Snag HUGE Black Friday Deals on ‘Harry Potter’ and Disney Merch With This Holiday Sale!
- Find Out Where You Can Score a Jingle Ball Sipper OUTSIDE of the Disney Parks!
- Save Big for Black Friday AND Snag a Huge Discount on This Holiday Mickey Plush on shopDisney!
- HURRY! These ADORABLE ‘Mandalorian’ Shirts Are Now Available for a Limited Time!
- We Just Found the CUTEST Backpack Inspired by Disney’s ‘Cinderella’!
- Three New ‘Star Wars’ Lightsabers from Galaxy’s Edge Have Arrived Online!