While we’ve been exploring Disney’s Hollywood Studios, we’ve seen some BIG changes over the past week!
Attractions like Rise of the Resistance and Slinky Dog Dash have added new plexiglass barriers and Christmas has suddenly appeared in the park. But, Batuu might have one of the coolest things we’ve seen yet (take all our credits, Disney)!
If you’ve ever wanted to learn the ways of the Jedi or the Sith from the masters, now’s your chance! Dok-Ondar’s Den of Antiquities is home to many strange and unusual sights (like the Mandalorian’s helmet) over in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. However, travelers can choose to officially train under Yoda or Darth Vader with the new Force Guided Kyber Crystals!
Once a guest choose the Light Side or the Dark Side, they can put their Kyber Crystal in their lightsabers to battle against their enemies and interact with the two Star Wars characters through their respective Holocrons!
If you place the Darth Vader Kyber Crystal inside the Sith Holocron, you can ask the Sith Lord any question you’d like. However, your answers might be a little darker than you’d expect with responses like “Do not put your faith in the prophecy.”
However, when the Yoda Kyber Crystal is placed in the Jedi Holocron, you can expect to hear a few of the Jedi Master’s famous riddles. We could listen to Yoda give us advice about life all day, every day.
The Force Guided Kyber Crystals basically operate in the Holocrons as Magic 8 Balls from a galaxy far, far away for $14.99 per crystal (which seem worth ALL the credits in the universe). While we continue to make our way around Batuu and the rest of Disney’s Hollywood Studios, we’ll give you a look at all the other bounties you can find in Disney World!
Do you have a lightsaber or a Holocron from Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge? Let us know in the comments below!
- Merch Alert! 🚨 Disney Fans Will Love These 6 Cyber Monday Deals!
- HURRY! It’s the Last Day to Score Black Friday Savings on BoxLunch Merchandise!
- The Dreamy Tangled Dooney & Bourke Collection is Now Available Online!
- Start Shopping for Cyber Monday Deals on Disney Merchandise TOMORROW!
- Snag HUGE Black Friday Deals on ‘Harry Potter’ and Disney Merch With This Holiday Sale!
- Find Out Where You Can Score a Jingle Ball Sipper OUTSIDE of the Disney Parks!
- Save Big for Black Friday AND Snag a Huge Discount on This Holiday Mickey Plush on shopDisney!
- HURRY! These ADORABLE ‘Mandalorian’ Shirts Are Now Available for a Limited Time!
- We Just Found the CUTEST Backpack Inspired by Disney’s ‘Cinderella’!
- Three New ‘Star Wars’ Lightsabers from Galaxy’s Edge Have Arrived Online!