As California moves forward with its phased re-opening plans, certain businesses are allowed to open again as their tier levels allow.
The Walt Disney Family Museum closed back in March as a health and safety precaution, but still offered virtual events with stars who have influenced the company. However, even though Disneyland might not be opening soon, California’s Walt Disney Family Museum will be welcoming guests back on November 5th!
We are happy to announce that The Walt Disney Family Museum plans to reopen to the public on Thursday, November 5. We missed you and cannot wait to see you at the museum soon! Visit our website for our full guidelines for reopening. https://t.co/GeSIlSwitT pic.twitter.com/pUUNwbINoa
— The Walt Disney Family Museum (@WDFMuseum) October 28, 2020
The museum has stated that its hours will change for the rest of the year, keeping its doors closed on Mondays through Wednesdays. However, guests will be able to explore the gallery on Thursdays through Sundays from 10AM until 5:30PM with the last entry time at 4:15PM.
The Walt Disney Family Museum requires that all guests reserve their tickets ahead of time as admission will be available on a “timed-ticket basis” with limited capacity.
The museum will be opening in phases with places like the cafe, water fountains, coat check, theater, and Learning Center remaining closed for the time being.
Other health and safety regulations that will be put in place include face covering requirements, distancing, increased sanitization, and directional signage.
Despite plans to open special exhibitions like The Walt Disney Studios and World War II and Veterans Voices: Painted Realities, these opening dates are on pause currently.
As other places around California begin to reopen soon, we’ll make sure to give you all the details you need to know! And, if you have any questions about how theme park may look different, let us know so we can find you the answers!
Find out the details of Disneyland’s additional 23,000 health and safety measures in the parks and resorts here!
Have you visited the Walt Disney Family Museum? Let us know in the comments below!
Disneyland Re-Opening News
- PHOTOS: We’re at the Reopening of Buena Vista Street at Disneyland — Here’s What It’s Like!
- PHOTOS: There Are Some BIG Weekday Crowds at Downtown Disney Today!
- More Details Have Been Released for Dining at Downtown Disney District’s Buena Vista Street
- NEWS: Disneyland Has Extended Its Resort Cancellations Again Through the End of This Year
- BREAKING! Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa Has a Reopening Date!
- NEWS: Disneyland Resort Hotels Now Canceling Reservations Through November 21st
- NEWS: Shopping Reservations for Disneyland Are Coming Soon!
- NEWS: Workers United Local 50 Provides Details on Cast Members Returning to Work in Disneyland
- NEWS: Disneyland Will Be Opening Stores and Restaurants Along Buena Vista Street This November!
- When Can We Expect Disneyland to Reopen, Now That California Has Released Theme Park Guidelines?