Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party may be canceled this year, but we’re still feeling the holiday spirit all over Walt Disney World!
There are loads of holiday snacks available, fantastic cavalcades (with Santa!), and even a Christmas tree stroll in Disney Springs! Today, when we stopped by one Disney Vacation Club resort in Disney World, we noticed that things there are also starting to feel merry and bright!
Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort has officially joined in on the holiday fun in Disney World! As we walked around this hotel today, we spotted some beautiful, big, blue holiday ornaments hanging in the lobby.
There were also some Christmas trees in the resort with some colorful ornaments and wintry touches.
On the outside of the resort, right by the entry doors, there were also some holiday wreaths and other decorations featuring some ribbons and more, beautiful ornaments.
We love that Bay Lake Tower has started to get into the Christmas spirit, and we’ll definitely be on the lookout for more awesome holiday decorations (and snacks, merchandise, and more) all throughout Walt Disney World. Be sure to come back for all the latest news.
More Stories About Walt Disney World!
- A Word of WARNING About Visiting Disney World Two Random Weekends in May and July
- One of the BEST Experiences Is Hiding at a Disney World Hotel
- We’ve Gotta Share Some BAD NEWS About Disney World Hotels
- We Told You to BEWARE the Crowds in Disney World This Weekend, and We Weren’t Kidding!
- Would You Pay $165 to Walk Onto TRON Lightcycle / Run in Disney World?
- Don’t Blink! You’ll MISS This Magic Kingdom Fireworks Change
- 30 Disney World Fans Say This Is the Most UNDERRATED Annual Passholder Perk!
- If You Pass This Tower of Terror Quiz, We’re Convinced You’re from the Twilight Zone
- WARNING: Don’t Let This Important Closure Impact Your ’Ohana Dining Reservation
- Hide and Seek in Hollywood Studios?! We’re Taking on a HUGE Disney World Challenge!
What is your favorite Disney World Resort hotel? Let us know in the comments!