EPCOT might be one of the best places to stroll around during a sunny day, but it’s also a GREAT spot for a bite in Disney World!
As we’ve been walking around the World Showcase, we have been heading back to places like the Lotus Blossom, Kringla Bakeri og Kafe, and Sommerfest. And, another place will be staying open daily in the park!
Yorkshire County Fish Shop originally reopened to guests over in EPCOT’s UK Pavilion during the weekends only. However, now the fish and chips spot will be welcoming guests back during the week once again too!
Since today was the first day we had seen the Yorkshire County Fish Shop open on a weekday recently, we asked a Cast Member about the new schedule. We were told that the Quick Service location would remain open throughout the weekdays and weekends from now on.
As we keep an eye out for other new and returning dining locations in the parks, we’ll give you the details you need to know about Disney World’s restaurants!
What are you favorite places to eat in Disney World? Let us know in the comments below!
- These Are the 8 Best Eats You’re Going to Want to Try at EPCOT’s Festival of the Holidays!
- NEWS: Disneyland Website Experiences Technical Difficulties After Announcing Carthay Circle Reservations
- PHOTOS! Woody’s Lunch Box Has Finally Reopened in Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- Enjoy Thanksgiving Dinner at Satu’li Canteen in Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
- Top Ten Walt Disney World Dining Spots for Your Honeymoon or Date Night!
- The 8 Best Quick Service Restaurants at Disney Springs
- Win a Trip to Disney World by Purchasing a Happy Meal from McDonald’s!
- Disney, You OK? The WILDEST Snacks We’ve Seen in Disney World
- Tomorrowland Terrace’s Reopening Menu Looks A LOT Like Another Disney World Dining Location!
- NEWS! Disney World Releases the NEW Family-Style Dining Menu for the Crystal Palace!