At the beginning of this September week, a stroll through EPCOT’s World Showcase has been exactly what we needed!
As the park starts to roll out its Halloween goodies for the season, we’ve also been keeping an eye on the construction happening in the parks (Disney, we just want to know what’s happening with the Italy Pavilion, please).
While the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival is happening right now, we have still MAJORLY missed some of the quick-stop locations and restaurants around the parks that haven’t fully reopened yet. But, we’ve got some great news that will make you want to rush over to the United Kingdom Pavilion!
When we walked through the area and stopped to admire the gardens, the Yorkshire County Fish Shop was still closed to guests. However, a Cast Member told us today that the fish and chips kiosk should be open on the weekends for guests to enjoy!
So, that means it’s perfect timing to grab yourself a meal from Yorkshire County and head over to Block and Hans for a pint of beer on the weekend to go with it! As more places pop up around the parks, we’ll make sure to have our eyes open for other returning snacks and new treats coming soon.
EPCOT is the only available park for Annual Passholder reservations on Halloween (but you’ll want to hurry)!
Have you had fish and chips from the Yorkshire County Fish Shop? Let us know in the comments below!
Disney Restaurant Update
- Confused About the New Walk-Up Waitlist in Disney World? Here’s Everything You Need to Know!
- PHOTOS: The Lunching Pad Has Reopened in Magic Kingdom!
- NEWS! Disney World’s The Wave Has Been Added to Table Service Mobile Order!
- FOODIE NEWS! Kona Cafe Is Now Available for Table-Service Mobile Order in Disney World!
- New Lewk, Who Dis? The Beaches and Cream Cast Member Costumes Have Gotten a BIG Makeover in Disney World!
- All Ears TV: How is Disney World Food Holding Up?
- NEWS: The Orlando Hotel and Restaurant Workers Movement Provides Discussion Details About Employee Layoffs in Disney World
- Kringla Bakeri og Kafe Will Reopen TOMORROW in Disney World!
- UPDATE! Disney World’s Temporary Mobile Order System Outage Has Been Fixed in the Parks!
- NEWS! Chefs de France Now Accepting Reservations for Early October in Disney World!