Do you ever just walk around the World Showcase and admire how incredibly BEAUTIFUL it is?
Although EPCOT is seeing a lot of changes with its massive transformation, the World Showcase is getting entirely new features with Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure in the France Pavilion and the DuckTales World Showcase Adventure!
But, our eyes spied a bit of unexpected construction over in EPCOT’s Italy Pavilion today that had us VERY curious about what was in store. The construction wall stretched all the way around the pavilion…
…and towards the neighboring Joffrey’s Coffee kiosk! There weren’t any signs around the wall, so we weren’t entirely sure what EPCOT was dreaming up.
When we talked to Cast Members at the Italy Pavilion and America Pavilion, they were unsure what was being built there at the moment. However, there was a pin trading location that had been taken down and will not be put up during the construction process.
Consider us INTRIGUED, Disney! As we find out more information about what is being constructed, we’ll keep you in the loop with all the details.
EPCOT is the ONLY park with reservations for Annual Passholders to visit on Halloween (but not for very long)!
What would you like to see come to the Italy Pavilion? Let us know in the comments below!
- NEWS: Disney World Extends Hours for Select Parks on Halloween Night!
- Here’s Where to Take Shelter in a Walt Disney World Rainstorm
- NEWS! Friendship Boats Have Been Spotted in Crescent Lake!
- NEWS: Florida Blue and Disney Are Teaming Up to Bring NEW Food and Wine Festival Offerings to EPCOT and Online!
- NEWS: Disney World Releases Park Hours Into 2021!
- NEWS! Here’s When EPCOT’S Food & Wine Festival Will End in Disney World
- PHOTOS: Disney World’s Annual Passholder Pop-Up Shop Offers Big Discounts and New Arrivals!
- NEWS! An Annual Passholder Exclusive Pop-Up Shop is Coming to Disney World!
- Disney Menu Updates: Newly Reopened Restaurants, Special Menus, and More!
- UPDATE! Disney World Has Extended Select Hours AGAIN for Columbus Day