Since Grim Grinning Ghosts are out to socialize and Cadaver Dans are singing haunting tunes up and down Main Street, Halloween has easily become one of the best times of the year in Disney World!
Although we’ve been hopping around the parks to check out what spooky tricks and treats are in store for us, it looks like Halloween’s swinging wake is filling up VERY quickly for Annual Passholders!
Disney Park Pass reservations have been filling up for the past few weeks now in the Magic Kingdom and Disney’s Hollywood Studios on October 31st. However, another park’s availability has disappeared quicker than a ghost this Halloween as Disney’s Animal Kingdom is completely booked for Annual Passholders!
At this time, EPCOT is the only park available for Annual Passholders to make new reservations on the holiday. We still suspect that there will be plenty of ghoulish delights in store for guests wherever they go on Halloween (and we’ll be taking you with us to look at all the not-so-spooky entertainment)!
Have you been back to Disney World during the Halloween season yet? Let us know in the comments below!
Here's More Spooky Halloween Updates!
- NEWS! Halloween Park Pass Reservations are SOLD OUT Again at Magic Kingdom
- PHOTOS! Cast Members Will Be Dressed in Their Halloween Best All Season Long at Disney World!
- AllEars Readers Show Off the WILDEST Disney Halloween Costumes!
- NEWS: Disney Provides New Details on the Halloween and Villain Cavalcades Coming to Magic Kingdom!
- Make Any Drink Spooky With the New Pair of Oogie Boogie Light Up Dice in Magic Kingdom!
- Celebrate Halloween at the Gaylord Palms Resort With “Goblins and Giggles Getaway Weekends”
- NEWS: This is What Halloween Entertainment Will Look Like at Disney World This Year!
- NEWS! Disney Just Released a DATE for the Arrival of Fall Decorations at Magic Kingdom!