During EPCOT’s initial reopening phases, certain dining locations were subject to limited availability.
As we visited World Showcase today, we learned that both of these locations are now open daily! We popped intro Kringla to stock up on School Bread in celebration!
School Bread was still available daily thanks to an outdoor cart in Norway, but now you can grab some at Kringla seven days a week in its home location!
Sommerfest is also available all week long as of today!
We no longer have to wait until the weekend to enjoy their jumbo pretzels and beer!
As Disney World heads into the holiday season, it’s great to know that more options are available all week long for guests to enjoy.
Are you visiting Disney World this holiday season? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News
- PHOTOS: Construction on EPCOT’s New Gelato Stand is Moving Along in Disney World!
- What’s the Difference Between Disney’s Early Theme Park Entry and Extra Magic Hours?
- NEWS: Another Disney Springs Retail Location Will Be Closing Permanently
- PHOTOS: A BIG Addition Just Arrived at the Future M&M’s Store in Disney World!
- The WEIRDEST Disney World Magic Shots of All Time!
- PHOTO: A New Flag is Hoisted Above Pirates of the Caribbean in Disney World!
- Limited-Edition Annual Passholder Merchandise is Coming Soon to Disney World!
- PHOTOS: NEW ‘Up’ Designer Ears Are Coming to EPCOT Later This Month!
- NEWS: Florida Officials Consider Disney World as Vaccine Distribution Site
- AllEars TV: Disney Fans Get Furious Over “it’s a small world”
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!