Each time we’re in Disney’s Animal Kingdom, we work up an appetite traveling around the world from Africa to Asia, all in one day!
Since Disney’s Animal Kingdom first welcomed guests again this past summer, the Harambe Market has remained closed in the Africa section of the park. However, the quick-stop market will open again on November 14th from 10AM until 3PM!
Harambe Market will only be open during the weekends for now, so guests are unable to visit throughout the week. After this upcoming weekend, the dining location will switch to an 11AM to 3PM schedule each weekend, starting November 21st.
As we continue to check out everything else happening in the parks soon, we’ll give you a look at all the other dining news we find in Disney World!
What is your favorite restaurant to visit in Disney’s Animal Kingdom? Let us know in the comments below!
- These Are the 8 Best Eats You’re Going to Want to Try at EPCOT’s Festival of the Holidays!
- NEWS: Disneyland Website Experiences Technical Difficulties After Announcing Carthay Circle Reservations
- PHOTOS! Woody’s Lunch Box Has Finally Reopened in Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- Enjoy Thanksgiving Dinner at Satu’li Canteen in Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
- Top Ten Walt Disney World Dining Spots for Your Honeymoon or Date Night!
- The 8 Best Quick Service Restaurants at Disney Springs
- Win a Trip to Disney World by Purchasing a Happy Meal from McDonald’s!
- Disney, You OK? The WILDEST Snacks We’ve Seen in Disney World
- Tomorrowland Terrace’s Reopening Menu Looks A LOT Like Another Disney World Dining Location!
- NEWS! Disney World Releases the NEW Family-Style Dining Menu for the Crystal Palace!