Each time we’re in Disney’s Animal Kingdom, we work up an appetite traveling around the world from Africa to Asia, all in one day!
Since Disney’s Animal Kingdom first welcomed guests again this past summer, the Harambe Market has remained closed in the Africa section of the park. However, the quick-stop market will open again on November 14th from 10AM until 3PM!
Harambe Market will only be open during the weekends for now, so guests are unable to visit throughout the week. After this upcoming weekend, the dining location will switch to an 11AM to 3PM schedule each weekend, starting November 21st.
As we continue to check out everything else happening in the parks soon, we’ll give you a look at all the other dining news we find in Disney World!
What is your favorite restaurant to visit in Disney’s Animal Kingdom? Let us know in the comments below!
- Don’t Eat in the Parks on Your Next Disney World Vacation
- Another Disney World Dining Location Gets a Reopening Date!
- Reservations Now OPEN for ‘Ohana in Disney World!
- NEWS: Opening Timeline Announced For EPCOT’s Space 220!
- New Menus and MORE Restaurants Opening in Disneyland!
- NEWS: Oga’s Cantina Gets a Reopening Date in Disneyland!
- PHOTOS: ‘Luca’ Happy Meal Toys Are Now at McDonald’s!
- Can You Really Eat at Walt Disney World For Under $30 A Day?
- 9 Restaurants You’ve Never Been to in Disney World
- Reservations Now OPEN For Tusker House Character Dining in Disney World!